Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone is telling me to rip out my teeth

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Someone is speaking to me telepathically or something. Most of the time it’s mumbling and random words (like Heccin for some reason). But every couple days or so he demands I crave out my teeth with a knife and cut off my tongue.

i believe these voices could be my father talking to me as he was violent and he would probably want me to do that. I’ve also been told to crave a cross in my cheek.

I don’t want to do these things but they are getting more demanding every week and I’m scared. This started about 2 weeks ago, though I’ve dealt with the humming and screaming for years

Sounds like schizophrenia. Yep, its completely over for you

Sounds like you need a strong LSD / shroom trip and then a couple days of alcohol and slop to restore you back to 0

Have in mind someone could be interrupting your brainwaves. Reckon the :feelsLSD:could do it.

You're fucked man. You sure it's not because of the meds?

Have in mind someone could be interrupting your brainwaves. Reckon the :feelsLSD:could do it.
They could actually do that? They’re probably reading my thoughts too

I doubt that is true but who knows. A question to ask here would be why would they want to do that exactly? Who gains something from this?

All my posts are fiction and/or educational. I do not condone of any conspiracy theories.
Same. Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

My mother used to know someone who medicated their son’s autism with edibles JFL.
Yeah i dunno, its hard to believe taking some substance you love taking is gonna cure your illnesses

For your case schizophrenia is most likely genetic. Even if you stop taking the meds. you'll find out
My grandfathers side of the family all claimed they saw ghosts and the (same village) they were from was haunted.

My grandfathers side of the family all claimed they saw ghosts and the (same village) they were from was haunted.
Yep. It's still prob gonna worsen as you age. Definetly dont take the meds if you think its making it worse