Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone is going ER right now in America.

I bet a hundred guests are viewing the thread.

how the hell can a shooting happen and have 0 deaths? makes no fucking sense if the shooter is actually fucking shooting people

how the hell can a shooting happen and have 0 deaths? makes no fucking sense if the shooter is actually fucking shooting people

Unless it was for attention to be on the news

Many factors come into play. Is it law enforcement with body armor? Is the attacker going up against those who are armed? Is the attacker using FMJs, soft points, or hollow points? How many rounds does the attacker use per victim? Where are they aiming for? What is the quality, stopping power, and expansion capabilities of the bullet? How many joules does the bullet have? What is its velocity? What is its mass? What is its diameter? What range is it being fired from, and will it retain its energy? How much time does the shooter have and why? Could it evolve into a hostage scenario?
I could go on and on, but the point is that a simple shooting has a massive amount of variables, let alone a major one.
it makes no sense to me if a guy goes into a school and points a gun and shoots students or teachers that theres 0 deaths. lol. or in this case a manufacturing plant, but people should be dying if theres a shooter