Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Someone intelligent to discuss life?

N

nano.fdp

Greycel
I dont know buddy boyos am thinking about of lot of things.
Why such an obsession over pussy and affection everyone has, aint better to live with pain?

fucking interpol and cia agents fuck off away from me you bunch of horny bloodthirsty vile and relentless kiddie fiddlers (in video game)
which videogame

Why such an obsession over pussy and affection everyone has, aint better to live with pain?
to have a high iq discussion you need to possess high iq to be able to engage in it

the question is do you have high iq

from your opening post the answer is still in question

otherwise you will have a stoner pseudo high iq "chat" along the lines of the famous scene in revenge of the nerds

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT0zjorR68A

TAKE YOUR MEDS # HALOPERIDOL (IN VIDEO GAME)
jack nicholson nod GIF

i have some things to say as well

start a dm, maybe someone off this hivemind website can lidsten lol

Humans are naturally social and naturally have a desire to reproduce. "You need to be happy alone bro" is dumb advice because[UWSL] ignores human nature and is usually given by people who DON'T KNOW what it's like to live without these relationships.[/UWSL]

Everything important about life has already been told by the smartest philosopher ever: Arthur Schopenhauer.

*The best consolation in misfortune or affliction of any kind will be the thought of other people who are in a still worse plight than yourself; and this is a form of consolation open to every one. But what an awful fate this means for mankind as a whole!

*Nevertheless, every man desires to reach old age; in other words, a state of life of which it may be said: "It is bad to-day, and it will be worse to-morrow; and so on till the worst of all."

Humans are naturally social and naturally have a desire to reproduce. "You need to be happy alone bro" is dumb advice because[UWSL] ignores human nature and is usually given by people who DON'T KNOW what it's like to live without these relationships.[/UWSL]
cope limiting yourself to “natural” human tendencies u just slave of pussy and affection