Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Someone insulted me from a car.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Back in highschool before I could drive I had to walk to and from school.
I was walking and a car stuck in a red light the passenger shouted out "what the fuck" at me. I'm not 100% sure if this was directed at me (I was the only one around) or an insult to my face or looks but either way it still hurt.

I pretended I didn't hear it and kept walking, I was very embarrassed.

You should have flipped him off. Fuck what others think

I have had strangers say shit to me a few times before not sure what they said but I just kept on walking.

Should’ve thrown a rock at the cunt

Bro I know. I am going to lowinhibmaxx.
I really don't know why incels don't punkmaxx more, just fuck em all and show them you don't give a shit

You should have flipped him off. Fuck what others think
Not smart. Years back I had a friend who flipped off a motorist on his way to work. The driver, some high T truck driver, followed him to work and beat him up in the parking lot.

Not smart. Years back I had a friend who flipped off a motorist on his way to work. The driver, some high T truck driver, followed him to work and beat him up in the parking lot.
This is why you need to be strapped tbh

similar things have happened to me a few times
Yeah I've been "pranked"by people yelling from a car to give you a fright but that wasn't an insult, just annoying cunts.

That’s extremely unlikely to happen, I’ve flipped off lots of assholes on the road. If he follows you, stay in public space with lots of people around and head for the police station, also take pictures of his plates.

I was walking with my female cousin once and some girl shouted from the backseat of a car, "she's cheating on you!".

Welcome to the club boyo

I've had plenty of similar experiences of this sort. I'm pretty numb to verbal harassment at this point, not that I was ever bullied or anything. It's just that the isolated incidents add up and form a shell against further such incidents

Should've thrown something at them.

That’s extremely unlikely to happen, I’ve flipped off lots of assholes on the road. If he follows you, stay in public space with lots of people around and head for the police station, also take pictures of his plates.
The soyboy's guide to conflict resolution.
Just kidding man you're right

Someone threw a bottle at me from a car once.. that guy got two middle fingers. If he ever showed his face to me I would make sure to introduce him to my good friend the Pavement.

Let me guess,was it a bmw bro?

Happened to me 3 or 4 times, people randomly shouting insults at me from passing cars.

I was walking and a car stuck in a red light the passenger shouted out "what the fuck" at me. I'm not 100% sure if this was directed at me (I was the only one around) or an insult to my face or looks but either way it still hurt.

You're giving these morons far, far too much credit by being affected in any way by their actions.

People used to drive by me and shout "nigger!" out of the window all the time.

The pussies only have the balls to do that when they're in a 2000 lb mobile metal box

Should have gone ER

Happens all the time around here. It's weird as hell, it's like the sight of someone walking is so bizarre to the pudgy yuppies in my area that they sperg out when they see a pedestrian. I walk everywhere like it's my job, and I've seen everything from yelling to honking to throwing things out the window to the latest incident, which was a motorist honking so that her ten year old-ish brat could give me the finger. Teaching little Bobby there to be a good American who drives everywhere until his legs rot off from the beetus I guess.

The pussies only have the balls to do that when they're in a 2000 lb mobile metal box
After I stabbed someone nearly to death in front of a whole classroom, they no longer had the courage even to mock me from moving automobiles. Whoever said violence never solves anything?

After I stabbed someone nearly to death in front of a whole classroom, they no longer had the courage even to mock me from moving automobiles. Whoever said violence never solves anything?
Nobody smart. Certainly no government, or really anyone who doesn't get messed with....

Cucks and simps spew that shit. Violence is what keeps people in line. Some people never experience consequences for their cunt attitudes

I had something similar happen to me, when I was sitting alone in the park listening to music I noticed car (still tunred on) just waiting nearby. I didn't think much about It at first but then as time passed the car was still there and then I started to get annoyed as maybe they where talking about me or something. Then out of nowere they shout "Hey kid!", I didn't make it obvious I heard them I wanted to seem as if I was listening to music. Then after a minute or two they went away, any thoughts on this you guys?
You could talk to cnn or some leftist news site and get them to run a story about racism. Just for the lols

Cucks and simps spew that shit. Violence is what keeps people in line. Some people never experience consequences for their cunt attitudes
They never see it coming either. It's one thing if you're a gang member in a poor inner-city highschool, then you probably pack heat. But when you're a redneck good ol' boy in a hick town with virtually no violent crime, you never expect that the nerdy black kid you and your buddies have harassed physically and verbally for years is suddenly going to just straight up literally murder you in front of a crowd while giving zero fucks, and you certainly don't expect him to then get away with it due to legal technicalities and a humiliated school board trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug.

Everyone should contemplate the reality of violence for a while before opening their disgusting mouths. An ounce of prevention and all that.

They never see it coming either. It's one thing if you're a gang member in a poor inner-city highschool, then you probably pack heat. But when you're a redneck good ol' boy in a hick town with virtually no violent crime, you never expect that the nerdy black kid you and your buddies have harassed physically and verbally for years is suddenly going to just straight up literally murder you in front of a crowd while giving zero fucks, and you certainly don't expect him to then get away with it due to legal technicalities and a humiliated school board trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug.

Everyone should contemplate the reality of violence for a while before opening their disgusting mouths. An ounce of prevention and all that.
Most people are too sheltered to realize they can't always be protected by the government or their friends. Glad you atleast got one of those cunts

Most people are too sheltered to realize they can't always be protected by the government or their friends. Glad you atleast got one of those cunts
I just wish I was still young enough to get away with that shit.

That's happened to me before. One time while I was riding my bike and stopped at a red light, this guy pulled up next to me in his car, yelled at me and called me various names. I guess it's a minor incident but it made me feel awful. I had to hold back tears till I got back to my bedroom at home.

This has happened to me too, only it was on foot, I was walking home in the evening, and had to pass a group of chads and some stacies, when I was making my way past them, one of chads said something like "Little ugly bitch" and then another "You are going to die". I thought they were going to attack me.

But the stacies laughing told them to "leave him alone teehee teehee" and luckily they did, I think they were attempting to show off in front of the stacies or some shit, fucking faggots only said it cause they were in a group too and because I am a manlet I am an easy target.

Last time I got shouted out at from a car (a few months ago) I flipped them off and I could hear their reactions because they were stopped at a light.

That's happened to me before. One time while I was riding my bike and stopped at a red light, this guy pulled up next to me in his car, yelled at me and called me various names. I guess it's a minor incident but it made me feel awful. I had to hold back tears till I got back to my bedroom at home.
damn i feel bad now.. I wish i could find this cuck and beat shit out of him tbh