Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Someone in my country went ER

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★★★★

I didn't think we would have this kind of stuff here. Neo-nazi kids going ER. He probably didn't realize that our brown race would probably be gassed too lmao. This fucker was too poor to get a gun so he used a knife, on elderly people at a mosque. By the way, I do not condone any kind of violence.

Ezgif 5 d4e2a3bbfb

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

He took the right wing tiktoks way to serious

Apparently this low t femboy didn't even manage to get one kill :lul: :lul: :lul: pathetic piece of shit, now the retarded government will ban video games that show violence :feelsrope:

Just saw that the attacker was a anti islam turkroach

"Saar me europe saar"
Ee522d1fd72136b8d39958713a989b72e2daa425 full

Ezgif 5 24ff931abd

So this dude also has self harm scars on his arm :lul: :lul: :lul: I also used to cut occasionally but holy shit what a loser shoulda cut deeper

Why would someone become stabby? It's such a shit way to get EXP. Most pro gamers combine knife with vehicular attack (i.e. ramming a truck into a crowd then stab people once truck disabled)

Not that I support the acts of the criminals.

Why would someone become stabby? It's such a shit way to get EXP. Most pro gamers combine knife with vehicular attack (i.e. ramming a truck into a crowd then stab people once truck disabled)

Not that I support the acts of the criminals.
He said in his shitty manifesto that he couldn't afford a gun. He also said he planned to use the gun on the local TKP (turkish communist party) headquarters, but since he ''ran out of time'', settled on going stabby on some random elderly dudes.

He said in his shitty manifesto that he couldn't afford a gun. He also said he planned to use the gun on the local TKP (turkish communist party) headquarters, but since he ''ran out of time'', settled on going stabby on some random elderly dudes.
Hell he could've just rented a truck or a van(which i do not advocate for). One of the easiest way to get a double digit KDR with not much skills required.

Flat hood + tall vehicle + heavy weight = high AoE and damage

(I am discussing this piece of info so counter terrorist experts become more aware of these evil methods)

Hell he could've just rented a truck or a van(which i do not advocate for). One of the easiest way to get a double digit KDR with not much skills required.

Flat hood + tall vehicle + heavy weight = high AoE and damage

(I am discussing this piece of info so counter terrorist experts become more aware of these evil methods)
I have his manifesto if you wanna read it. You gotta use translate though.

He obviously tried to copy Tarrant's manifesto. But failed horribly. And damn I didn't know 2016 Nice had such a high kill count. Holy shit. This kid really fucked up, obviously he's part of the SS-Aspergerswaffen but even the biggest retards could come up with a plan better than this (not that I wish he did better.)

based tbh
Why? I could maaaaaaaybe understand it if he was an ''aryan'' but he's literally turkish. we would be exterminated if the nazis got us.

Ezgif 7 b0c451eee8

His mask looks very similiar to another ER from a few years ago

Why? I could maaaaaaaybe understand it if he was an ''aryan'' but he's literally turkish. we would be exterminated if the nazis got us.

View attachment 1222802
Stop believing kike propaganda. The nazis sympathised with Islam and vice versa because kikes were their common enemy

Stop believing kike propaganda. The nazis sympathised with Islam and vice versa because kikes were their common enemy
So you're saying Turkish people would be seen as Aryan under Nazi rule?

No, but they wouldnt be exterminated like you claimed
Oh, maybe that's possible im not too well versed in nazi racial classifications. But still it's very cringe to do a neo nazi mass shooting/stabbing in 2024 jfl.

Oh, maybe that's possible im not too well versed in nazi racial classifications.
Yeah, thats why you dont believe everything the kikes tell you

Yeah, thats why you dont believe everything the kikes tell you
I don't believe anything the jews or any religious group for that matter tells me, don't worry.

I don't believe anything the jews or any religious group for that matter tells me, don't worry.
Well you actually did, because you fell for the propaganda that Hitler/the nazis want every non Aryan dead

Well you actually did, because you fell for the propaganda that Hitler/the nazis want every non Aryan dead
Alright, thanks for correcting me then.

I don't hate him, but holy kek in the sky. At least he wasn't like that bob-the-builder-ass Aussie faggot

going ER is more effective when you have a gun, how easy is it to get a firearm in turkey?

someone here will have this as their pfp

unidentified-teen-live-streamed-random-87693800.jpg

Jfl what a schizo

His mask looks very similiar to another ER from a few years ago
Its a "socially acceptable" version of the totenkopf skull. adapted by Mexican cartels and taliban these days too

going ER is more effective when you have a gun, how easy is it to get a firearm in turkey?
Not really easy. Easiest is getting a shotgun through hunting shops but I'm pretty sure you only get birdshot with it.

It's almost impossible to get an useful gun in Turkey unless you're soldier, police officer or dark triad kurdcel. I'm so jelaous to burgercels.

It's almost impossible to get an useful gun in Turkey unless you're soldier, police officer or dark triad kurdcel. I'm so jelaous to burgercels.
same, i hear you can get boxes of ammo right off the shelves in some states