Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Someone in Japan went ER on New-years eve.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
TOKYO

Nine people were injured -- one seriously -- in Tokyo's Shibuya Ward in the early hours of Tuesday when a man rammed his car into pedestrians on a well-known shopping street in what he claimed was an act of terrorism, authorities said.

Police arrested Kazuhiro Kusakabe, 21, who was driving the rental car with an Osaka license plate, on suspicion of attempted murder.
Investigative sources quoted the man as saying he had perpetrated an act of terrorism "in retaliation for an execution" and "would not make any excuse" for his act. It was not immediately clear whether he was referring to a specific execution or Japan's system of capital punishment.
The incident took place on Takeshita Street in the Harajuku district close to Meiji Shrine. The street was closed to vehicular traffic at the time as it was expected to be crowded on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Eight people were hurt in the incident, including a teen who is in critical condition, the police said.

Another man was slightly injured after Kusakabe allegedly struck him after getting out of the car, the police said.
Meanwhile, about 120,000 revelers packed into Shibuya's famous scramble crossing but activities were tightly controlled by police and riot police. No major trouble had been reported as of 5 a.m. and most people had dispersed by then.

https://japantoday.com/category/cri...ians-in-Harajuku-in-retaliation-for-execution

Toasting in an ebin bread.

Only 9 injured, 1 seriously. If I was that guy I’d just break out of my cell and hang myself at the execution chamber.

should've rented a van instead

Low score, bad reason, japanese apology.

fly on brave warrior

The big question is, did he post here?

If he was having daily sex with a woman in his age range, this wouldn't have happened.

Car ramming attacks are getting more and more popular, especially in places where guns are rare. It's easy to do and highly effective (if heavy vehicle) sometimes even more effective than mass shootings

Ngl, when I saw the title of thread I thought it was our boy @Zesto

Name of attacker was 21 year old Kazuhiro Kusakabe

Investigative sources quoted the man as saying he had perpetrated an act of terrorism "in retaliation for an execution" and "would not make any excuse" for his act. It was not immediately clear whether he was referring to a specific execution or Japan's system of capital punishment.
Doesn't sound like an ER to me.

jfl, ricecels

Now we just wait for the crowdfunding and popularity for £300,000 because a young female's arm was broken or something.

Japan will solve its problem of violent Japanese masculinity by importing more shitskins

Japan will solve its problem of violent Japanese masculinity by importing more shitskins
Japan doesn't have an immigration policy like Canada or USA. They are very xenophobic towards foreigners, except for the Jews and Chads.

Based Ricecel

Please let the teen in critical condition be a foid.

Nine people were injured -- one seriously -- in Tokyo's Shibuya Ward in the early hours of Tuesday when a man rammed his car into pedestrians on a well-known shopping street in what he claimed was an act of terrorism, authorities said.

Police arrested Kazuhiro Kusakabe, 21, who was driving the rental car with an Osaka license plate

Same happened in Germany, currently FRG. The leftist media stated, that he wanted to kill foreigners, which is completely nonsense. He just drove his car into a party crowd.

I dont celebrate the harming of japcels

Heroes amongst us