Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Someone help me. What do I do for acne scarring?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Title. @Cayden Zhang

Oh, shit this is ID

Get a consultation with the derma

Ask on .org for better answers TBH.

You can makeup fraud but that's gay.

Bonesmashing. It helps push the rest of the skin down in line with the scars so everything is level

Only a clinician can help you. And even then, the treatments are can cost up to tens of thousands, and even then the improvement can be very minimal.

I personally just accepted my scars. I'm going to be a subhuman for the rest of my life.

Remove your skin

Only a clinician can help you. And even then, the treatments are can cost up to tens of thousands, and even then the improvement can be very minimal.

I personally just accepted my scars. I'm going to be a subhuman for the rest of my life.
What about the home treatments? I think those are cope, considering my scarring

What about the home treatments? I think those are cope, considering my scarring
I've done TCA treatments at home. Didn't work on my scars, but temporarily made my pores a lot smaller. My skin overall did look a lot better, but the scars didn't improve. So essentially: no help.

Also I've done microneedling / dermastamping at home. It doesn't improve deep scars, but it can improve the appearance of very shallow scars if you give it time.

Last edited:
It's costly to fix especially icepick scars... it would still be over tho...

I've done TCA treatments at work. Didn't work on my scars, but temporarily made my pores a lot smaller. My skin overall did look a lot better, but the scars didn't improve. So essentially: no help.

Also I've done microneedling / dermastamping at home. It doesn't improve deep scars, but it can improve the appearance of very shallow scars if you give it time.
Then it's over I guess. Thanks anyway boyo

I`d recommend going to the doctor

Go to a reputable plastic surgeon with all available treatment options. All doctors or dermatologists will do is refer you to a plastic surgeon.

WTF are you on about? At most it'll be $5000 unless you do repeat botox treatments for the rest of your life. The skin improvements are also massive. Definitely consider it, man.

WTF are you on about? At most it'll be $5000 unless you do repeat botox treatments for the rest of your life. The skin improvements are also massive. Definitely consider it, man.
No this is cope.

Just go on reddit and search for it. Many people have thrown thousand to treatments and got little to no improvement. Some people even got permanent side effects from lasers like fat loss (makes you look even older) etc etc.

No, there's no magic cure for scars.

Gotta get prescription-strength retinoids from a derma. I heard dermastamping can help, although I haven't done it.

No this is cope.

Just go on reddit and search for it. Many people have thrown thousand to treatments and got little to no improvement. Some people even got permanent side effects from lasers like fat loss (makes you look even older) etc etc.

No, there's no magic cure for scars.
JFL a few LARPing reddit horror stories should not dissuade you. Millions of people do it for cheap and are just fine.

You can’t do anything about it at all.

You can do what I’m doing though, I’m naturally pale so I use self-tanner and it looks SO much better to obscure the details.