Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Someone give this individual a formal invitation, he seems nice.

AntisocialNihilist

AntisocialNihilist

神は死んだ、神は死んだままだ。
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/18o1g2u/i_know_why_im_an_incel/

Green text to spice it up:
IMG 9769

If he knows about IT most likely he knows about this forum too

I’m indifferent to it
The greentext I mean, made me laugh a bit, but then I felt a sliver of compassion, she no longer feels accepted because of the troons, tragic.

The greentext I mean, made me laugh a bit, but then I felt a sliver of compassion, she no longer feels accepted because of the troons, tragic.
I thought trans women were real women according to them guess not when it affects them.

Bored Normie trying to get likes on Reddit as its a copypasta

I thought trans women were real women according to them guess not when it affects them.
To be fair there is a large amount of based women who hate trannies

"you definitely don't need a girlfriend bro" :soy::foidSoy:

To be fair there is a large amount of based women who hate trannies
Those women aren’t “based”. Most of them are TERFs, aka Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists

Troids are scum but so is any foidist. I refuse to take any position on the trannies in women’s spaces issue. Imo it’s cucked to take either side as a male, for different reasons

Those women aren’t “based”. Most of them are TERFs, aka Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists

Troids are scum but so is any foidist. I refuse to take any position on the trannies in women’s spaces issue. Imo it’s cucked to take either side as a male, for different reasons
Interesting, I wouldn't know what that term meant because they seem to spam it upon everyone who disagrees with them.