Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone find me the best looking White Hapa(half white, half Asian) you can find

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Even, though, I made my other poll which I compared a white Hapa with an Arab Hapa, people still accused me of cherry picking. Which doesn't make sense, because, a lot of people said she was hot before, I made that poll.
So it would be nice, of any of you post a better looking hapa then the one I posted, to compare with an Arab hapa.
Edit- I mean foids.

Last edited:
@Cayden Zhang
@Ron.Belgrade
@Made in Heaven
@Despicablecel
@WorthlessSlavicShit

done

elliot_rodger3.jpg

I used to know one, my Chad "friend" who was also hapa dated her. No pictures though.

Whites and noodles are my favorite type of foid, so if I could have a hapa :feelsohh:

She is quapa. 1/4th asian. Slavic+Thai
Yeah, I had a feeling. @Despicablecel was probably, Being disensgious when he posted some "hapas" which looked like her. Because, he didn't give me any response when I asked him to prove that they were really Hapa.(50% white, 50% Asian) This foid is only 25% Asian, like @KillNiggers. So it's not a fair comparison.

Even, though, I made my other poll which I compared a white Hapa with an Arab Hapa, people still accused me of cherry picking. Which doesn't make sense, because, a lot of people said she was hot before, I made that poll.
So it would be nice, of any of you post a better looking hapa then the one I posted, to compare with an Arab hapa.
Edit- I mean foids.
Elliot Rodger

Yeah, I had a feeling. @Despicablecel was probably, Being disensgious when he posted some "hapas" which looked like her. Because, he didn't give me any response when I asked him to prove that they were really Hapa.(50% white, 50% Asian) This foid is only 25% Asian, like @KillNiggers. So it's not a fair comparison.
@Made in Heaven

I’d smash her to get ER’s genes
I'm sure many here will. But do you think she mogs this, Arab Hapa? (half Syrian, half Korean)
IMG 20240707 193104