Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone featured me on r/niceguys

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Over 20k upvotes and over 1k comments. I still don't know what triggered them. I think there's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a hot cousin. It's probably healthy to experience sex with someone that's closely related to you ( but not that close). You probably even have the same quirks; love between cousins never die. I wish my cousin had been as open-minded as I am.

its so easy to get leddit triggered

Tyrones hook up with their cousins all the time, but an incel wanting to fuck their cousin is a creep.

Noticed you have been featured a lot on IT.

OP is the new mainlander

how is wanting to fuck your cousing a nice guy thing

they're obsessed. its insane to me.

idk why they brought up lolicon but who the fuck cares about that? its fictional

also how the fuck are redditors more okay with man fucking another man's asshole than incest? this doesn't even have anything to do with "le nice guys" wtf

"Everybody i don't like is a nice guy" mentality tbb it helps them cope

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have trolled reddit like never before haha I love my superior IQ

This where you are wrong.
Incest is gross and degenerate. Natural reaction tbh.

I was reading the comments and fuck I hate how they keep adding "/s" to each post and saying "wow hope you guys realize that I'm not being serious", I seriously don't understand how anyone here can browse reddit

Kek, props to you for gaining infamy with the reddit army.

Over 20k upvotes and over 1k comments. I still don't know what triggered them. I think there's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a hot cousin. It's probably healthy to experience sex with someone that's closely related to you ( but not that close). You probably even have the same quirks; love between cousins never die. I wish my cousin had been as open-minded as I am.

The irony those fuckers fap to the most degenerate stuff.

mogs my 4k upvoted IT post

Cousins is as far as I would go, family wise.