Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel someone explain me this

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
I had an fake friend a year ago, he had 152 cm, was a bodybuilder and with chad jaw.
I have 183 cm, mutilated, deformed, scoliosis, anorexic, broken jaw, broken nose, broken teeth.
how the fuck he had so many girlfriends obsessed with him? he just fucked and duped all of them.
I tried to talk to all of his exes, I tough if they fucked with an manlet they will fuck with me as well, bro they blocked my ass instantly, they were so disgusted by me.
Bro where is the height pill? Im so confused, I tough being 6 foot at least will give me an low self esteem emo bitch but nothing, Im 24 and never even had first kiss, bro a kiss its not sex, it doesnt require feelings, they refuse even to kiss me.

swear to god bro, height pill is fake, its all about face, i was so jelous and asked myself everyday why, i tried to understand, i have no answers, i think bitches love masculine jaw and muscles over a tall ugly mutilated incel.

he was short so he could sneak between their legs when they weren't looking

swear to god bro, height pill is fake, its all about face, i was so jelous and asked myself everyday why, i tried to understand, i have no answers, i think bitches love masculine jaw and muscles over a tall ugly mutilated incel.
height is very important, 195cm normie > 180cm normie

height is very important, 195cm normie > 180cm normie
and a 7'1 normie is a chad

height is a crutch that can make up for ugly looks, most tall guys have normie-tier boring looks but they're tall so it doesn't matter to foids

4'11 and multiple girlfriends? And he quit the relationship?

I mean if he has a Chad face and was rich and Extroverted, as well as NT he might have pulled it off. But usually at that height its over.

Like anything 5'8> is getting increasingly difficult but not impossible.

Since ur in california was he a hyper nt edgar spic?

4'11 and multiple girlfriends? And he quit the relationship?

I mean if he has a Chad face and was rich and Extroverted, as well as NT he might have pulled it off. But usually at that height its over.

Like anything 5'8> is getting increasingly difficult but not impossible.
I wanted to post his pics here but his ig is private, he is poor as hell, he dont have money to cross the road, girls always paid for his food, hes 18 and he found a 24 fat bitch with pretty face, he work as cashier and this bitch asked for his number, he lives in her apartment and she pay for his food, I have to say that I live in moldova, here things are different, i know in america or europe this will never happen, in moldova is a shame to be tall, bitches are educated here to hate on tall guys and most of them want short with jaw and muscles, this happened me twice, i had 2 short fake friends both fucked a lot and their exes was disgusted by me.

Over 6ft tall, but I'm deformed as hell. No foid would touch me, have never even had a hug. It's brutal

I wanted to post his pics here but his ig is private, he is poor as hell, he dont have money to cross the road, girls always paid for his food, hes 18 and he found a 24 fat bitch with pretty face, he work as cashier and this bitch asked for his number, he lives in her apartment and she pay for his food, I have to say that I live in moldova, here things are different, i know in america or europe this will never happen, in moldova is a shame to be tall, bitches are educated here to hate on tall guys and most of them want short with jaw and muscles, this happened me twice, i had 2 short fake friends both fucked a lot and their exes was disgusted by me.
Then hes just a lucky guy

If you have enough good traits it can overide the height failo and if you have enough bad ones it can override the height halo too

Sounds like something IT would make up to "disprove", the BP

Yeah I don't believe this sleeper account jfl

Sounds like something IT would make up to "disprove", the BP
I said Im from moldova here things are different, here people are primitive uga uga, highest iq an moldovan can have is 20, I know in US and EU is different

Yeah I don't believe this sleeper account jfl
Easiest argument for an braindeadcel is to say I dont believe it lol
If you are from US or EU u can fuck off, when you will live in moldova then you will talk

Bann this nigger :lul: . Mfer just pulling shit out of his ass

height matters up to a certain point. After that, a 5"6' dude is more likely to impress foids than you