Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Somehow the Juice have convinced the world they are the most oppressed race.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Juice are essentially white in almost every way. If you showed me a Juice and a random white person, I wouldn't be able to tell you who is the Juice.

Yet somehow, they have managed to pretend to be more oppressed than Asians, Blacks, Curries etc because of "anti-semetism".

There is no actual oppression of the Juice outside of internet shit talk, they somehow have the most money and power and yet are simultaneously the most oppressed. This makes me, as an oppressed ricecel extremely mad.

Juice are essentially white in almost every way. If you showed me a Juice and a random white person, I wouldn't be able to tell you who is the Juice.

Yet somehow, they have managed to pretend to be more oppressed than Asians, Blacks, Curries etc because of "anti-semetism".

There is no actual oppression of the Juice outside of internet shit talk, they somehow have the most money and power and yet are simultaneously the most oppressed. This makes me, as an oppressed ricecel extremely mad.
I wouldnt be so mad about them participating in the opression olympics if they werent the ones doing the opressing. These sexual deviant, incestual, socially inept, shysting Juice have no place to talk about shit when participating in genocide. Funny enough Hitler dropped the ball on them for trying to do what they’re doing to palestine today :feelscomfy:

we need to be like the juice and become the most oppressed in the media

0F47ED8D BF4A 4DCA A711 E1AF155BC58E