Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Somehow my blood pressure goes down when I get on this forum.

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
I don't know why. There's a lot of angry, depressing, stupid shit in it.

But it's connected somehow with a lot of deeply funny stuff, a little commiseration, and more thought-provoking discussion than I have seen in a long time.

Thanks.

This website is what happens when minimally educated unintelligent people join together to find common ground and project their own self loathing to the rest of the world. There has never been anything clever that I have ever seen from this website. I will continue to look for humor but I am just starting to think that loss and anger plus unemployment equals humor

what happened to the fat guy

Because at least here you can be told the actual truth with no bluepilled filter or gaslighting garbage from cucks or foids intent on blaming you and relate to fellow brocels (those that actually are), regardless of all the retards and fakecels that populate this place; better than the majority of internet forums, at the very least. :smonk:

How can you tell?

I don't know why. There's a lot of angry, depressing, stupid shit in it.

But it's connected somehow with a lot of deeply funny stuff, a little commiseration, and more thought-provoking discussion than I have seen in a long time.

Thanks.
Ive said it before and will say it again, Inkwell forums are literal support groups, contrary to popular mainstream belief, mang

Because at least here you can be told the actual truth with no bluepilled filter or gaslighting garbage from cucks or foids intent on blaming you and relate to fellow brocels (those that actually are), regardless of all the retards and fakecels that populate this place; better than the majority of internet forums, at the very least. :smonk:

How can you tell?
My blood pressure has been so high over the past couple of years, mostly stress ... I went to a shrink for antidepressants once who said watch your BP because you'll stroke out. So I monitor it from time to time.

I dunno, not being pissed off all the time and not smoking cigarettes about how pissed off I am still seem like tall orders. I'm a mess.

But yeah, literally my BP goes down after I spend a few minutes on this forum though. It's pretty magical lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back