Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Somehow I think the famous "Stockholm Syndrome" theory is a crucial detail

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★★
The 1973 bank robbery in Sweden that coined the term "Stockholm Syndrome".

But imagine instead of this guy (Clark Olofsson):
1188c-16516085154371-1920.jpg

It was this guy:
desktop-wallpaper-ugly-man-funny-man-thumbnail.jpg

Yet AFAIK nowhere in the literature on Stockholm Syndrome in the hundreds of thousands and articles written about it, is the attractive appearance of the perpetrator even mentioned as a factor. :shhh:

Joseph Fritzl is a great case of Stockholm Syndrome.

God damn, why is the first guy so recessed? He looks like he got his by a pan, his nose is as long as his jaw.
Canvas

Joseph Fritzl is a great case of Stockholm Syndrome.
People don't consider that Stockholm Syndrome because Elisabeth never became attached or felt sorry for him. She was relieved to be away from her father and she never felt like she had to be with him. It was just straight up parental abuse. Once she could get away she was thankful.

God damn, why is the first guy so recessed? He looks like he got his by a pan, his nose is as long as his jaw.
View attachment 822189
I think you are being way too critical. He doesn't have a great side profile but the front profile could be a modern-day supermodel especially with those hunter eyes.

People don't consider that Stockholm Syndrome because Elisabeth never became attached or felt sorry for him. She was relieved to be away from her father and she never felt like she had to be with him. It was just straight up parental abuse. Once she could get away she was thankful.
Fuck her then tbh.

My side profile is nearly identical to his, except for my eye area which is much uglier.
front profile matters more. Unless you plan on never directly facing a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back