Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Somehow 91% of Americans doubt just breath mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
2 Women Easy

I cannot believe only 9% of people think life is easier for women.... as the one WOMAN in the quotes here says, "they are catered and pampered to. They are taught to be entitled" that pretty much sums it up right there..

Just look at the flip side to it, 35% of Americans believe men have it easier (JFL). All the quotes bring up is "but muh payed less to do the same job" which is a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that was floating around for awhile and "but muh women always sexualized" this entire thing is a JOKE. Its AMAZING how brainwashed people are that theyll ignore life right in front of their eyes to believe nonsense if it makes them the victim.

3 Men Easy

306 1000

Fucking SLUTS will post pics like this constantly, then complain that they're getting overly sexualized. It just goes to show that 35% of Americans are literally RETARDED. I don't see men getting paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to post nude pics on onlyfans, they SEXUALIZE THEMSELVES. They use it as a weapon to procure something from Simps and beta male orbiters or to procure Chad.

Last edited:
View attachment 362331

Fucking SLUTS will post pics like this constantly, then complain that they're getting overly sexualized. It just goes to show that 35% of Americans are literally RETARDED. I don't see men getting paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to post nude pics on onlyfans, they SEXUALIZE THEMSELVES. They use it as a weapon to procure something from Simps and beta male orbiters or to procure Chad.
lmao is that my boy Jordan Petersons daughter

OK this is absolutely giga retarded. Foids have it WAY easier

View attachment 362325

I cannot believe only 9% of people think life is easier for women.... as the one WOMAN in the quotes here says, "they are catered and pampered to. They are taught to be entitled" that pretty much sums it up right there..

Just look at the flip side to it, 35% of Americans believe men have it easier (JFL). All the quotes bring up is "but muh payed less to do the same job" which is a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that was floating around for awhile and "but muh women always sexualized" this entire thing is a JOKE. Its AMAZING how brainwashed people are that theyll ignore life right in front of their eyes to believe nonsense if it makes them the victim.

View attachment 362330

View attachment 362331

That's Jordan Peterson daughter lol

yeah people outside this forum still believe women have it harder than men or as hard jfl unbelievable.We have acces to forbidden knowledge