Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Someday in July 2020 I felt very depressed and never fully recovered

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
2020, quarantine, third year of high school. I already had some crises of depression before July, but it was in July that everything collapsed.

I basically "woke up" to reality on several issues in my life. Before that I was happy because I delusionmaxxed as fuck

More than 2 years have passed and it's brutal to know that I haven't felt mentally healthy in all that time. 2 years without feeling happy, what a shit life

Hitting you out of the blues.

It only gets worse :feelsrope:

That happened to me in 2017

Over for me it was last year

2020, quarantine, third year of high school. I already had some crises of depression before July, but it was in July that everything collapsed.

I basically "woke up" to reality on several issues in my life. Before that I was happy because I delusionmaxxed as fuck

More than 2 years have passed and it's brutal to know that I haven't felt mentally healthy in all that time. 2 years without feeling happy, what a shit life
What issues besides inceldom would you say you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back