Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Someday I am just gonna say fuck it ded srs and travel to shitholes ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fuark gonna be 21 soon. Just lol @ being 21+ incel. Muh 21 the real adult just lol I can't. I might as well ItsOvermaxx ded srs, go to SEA or Belarus, maybe even Russia but idk how I would do there, def worse than in Belarus and SEA tho dat's for sure. Fuark legit just lol buddy boyo ngl brb gonna jobmaxx in few months, skinlasersurgerymaxx ded srs and bracesmaxx. Find a qt model wife in a shithole to produce not subhuman children and LDAR in a newly bought house away from civilization in Russia with my qt wife from a shithole ded srs. I see no other way around ded srs. I wish I had balls to get a sliding genio, I wish I had even more balls to actually save up money ded srs ngl and do all those things ded srs. Fuark I am retarded for not looksmaxxing when I had money but instead spent it all on weed because I am high inhib af looking for a quick dopamine rush and not long term dopamine rush. Fuark just lol ded srs ngl I just need fucking braces, skin laser surgery and sliding genio and my self esteem will skyrocket. Fuark yesterday was a shit cringy day, it was full day of cringe and I almost killed my parents by going 60mph on a huge hill road turning left and right like a fucking rally driver and my mum shouted at me lel but it wasnt a cringy moment although there were many and I think foid pointed out my subhuman forehead to it's bf but I might be mistaken, when she almost passed by she put her finger on her forehead scratching it and looked at her bf but again I might be mistaken. Ok one of the cringy moments was me looking subhuman walking in a hoodie near beach sweating bullets(fuck megadeth is good) and trying to avoid my face being shown to humans passing by so I probs looked like an ugly autist. At least the wind next to the beach itself was cold and not many ppl near so I felt alright tbh and I could just walk without worrying. That cringy moment was one of many tho tbh. Ok "i think im done" - Hammy. Just lol @ u reading till the end this post but if u did holy fuck thx ded srs

Blet good for you who can travel

@itsOVER is truly an inspiration for all whitecels

laser surgery does nothing so don’t do that. and as long as ur top teeth are straight it doesn’t matter people think i have perfect teeth but my two front bottom teeth overlap because they’re so crooked

I see no other way around ded srs
i honestly feel the same, what country u currently stuck in man, im completely incapable of getting a foid to like me in the west, especially in my shit hypergamous city. They're all the same degenerate stuck up judgmental bitches. Doing tinder experiments in EE Minsk in Belarus had the most attractive foids. Seems like my only chance of ever obtaining happiness is to try to get a foid from east, but sucks that it's yrs away from ever happening so for now i'm trapped and feel completely powerless :feelsrope:

Go ahead but it won't change how society treats you and won't really make you happy because you'll know it's all bullshit.

Travel to Iraq

im going to kenya this fall

I'd like to go to Iceland, even though its not a shithole

Live life to its fullest.

entertaining read