Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Somebody please pray for me

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I'm so deeply lost and defeated right now, and everything feels hopeless. I know I'm undeserving of it, but any prayers would be most appreciated.

I don't like being angry and sad all the time, and I want to hopefully leave this world a better person then who I am right now.

I feel so stuck and lonely, and this is really getting to me right now.

god is dead

this world is a joke played by the demiurge, yaldabaoth

it's too late to pray

I will pray for you, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I wish I had answers for you, brocel. It's hard out there.

I'm so deeply lost and defeated right now, and everything feels hopeless. I know I'm undeserving of it, but any prayers would be most appreciated.

I don't like being angry and sad all the time, and I want to hopefully leave this world a better person then who I am right now.

I prayed for you

Please consider accepting Jesus as your savior

I'll pray for you at church next Sunday, brocel
Image 22

Dont worry brother
I'll keep you in my prayers tonight

Dont worry brother
I'll keep you in my prayers tonight
It's very much appreciated. I was on the edge of a panic attack last night. Crying and throwing up in my room :fuk:

Depends. Are you a Roman Catholic or a heretic?

I pray we all have virgin stacies that hunts us down and wants us to marry them.

Will add you to my prayers tonight.

No thoughts and prayers for your life