Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Somebody offered to sell me crack third time this week

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
It was some chad nigger. Do you know why? I think this people actively search out others who could be their customers. I never took crack in my life but obviously this drug dealer think I am taking crack or some shit because of how I look which is just a brutal blackpill to me.

He sees you are ugly so he knows you have a sad miserable life and you might want drugs to cope

Looks are everything

It was some chad nigger. Do you know why? I think this people actively search out others who could be their customers. I never took crack in my life but obviously this drug dealer think I am taking crack or some shit because of how I look which is just a brutal blackpill to me.
you live in the hood?

Don't do drugs OP, please.

He’s desperate and your ugliness gives you too much potential to be a buyer

Yes I live in ghetto city. This whole place is a giant fucking hood.
but some weed maybe you’ll ascend. they might sell it to you for more considering you’re white lmao. 10$ for 1 gram is universal price, they call it a dime

but some weed maybe you’ll ascend. they might sell it to you for more considering you’re white lmao. 10$ for 1 gram is universal price, they call it a dime

I used weed before how it will help me ascend wtf weed is meme tbh it doesnt have much effect when I read about it on news before I first took and from what family warned me and the church warned me about it, I had the impression that it was some life changing drug that sends you on a massive trip. The truth is you just feel chill and relax and want to eat food and dont do shit like man I was very dissapointed with the effects. I would take psychotropics drugs but I don't want to be rekless with them, I want to take them in certain state to guide my mental evolution, I don't want it to just fuck me up without my control.

Nobody talks to me at all so mogs me

"Got that rock." Lol.

I tried that many decades ago. Doesn't last very long.

Some of it Tastes like jet fuel! Nasty shit. Freebase is better.

It's a shitty cope because the required amount you need goes up. You build a tolerance. Much like opiates.

Only useful as an emergency anesthetic.

I used weed before how it will help me ascend wtf weed is meme tbh it doesnt have much effect when I read about it on news before I first took and from what family warned me and the church warned me about it, I had the impression that it was some life changing drug that sends you on a massive trip. The truth is you just feel chill and relax and want to eat food and dont do shit like man I was very dissapointed with the effects. I would take psychotropics drugs but I don't want to be rekless with them, I want to take them in certain state to guide my mental evolution, I don't want it to just fuck me up without my control.
ur right