Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious somebody is masquerading as me on Looksmax

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

If you ask anybody who has conversed with me or if you look at some of my recent posts/threads, i've made it very clear that i have no interest in LOOKSMAXXING, i only care about WEALTHMAXXING.

So its illogical for me to waste time on a site all about looksmaxxing as indicated by the name of the site itself: "looksmax". This is clearly somebody (WITHIN OR OUTSIDE the community of this forum) with a personal vendetta against me, pretending to be me to create a false narrative by misrepresenting me as a fakecel, manipulating others to form a negative perception of me through a carefully constructed and premeditated attack on my character, to further their agenda of tarnishing my image and reputation in the community.

If i really was a fakecel, i wouldn't be low IQ enough (like the average user here) to use the same username on both forums, ensuring that there would be no evidence of my true identity, i'd keep it secret so i could troll here as long as possible, lmao even a sub 80IQ retard wouldn't make such a rookie mistake. I'm clearly being set up.

I'll find out who this imposter is, that you can be sure of

Last edited:
An inkwel celebrity

Cope. Your username is just unoriginal tbhngl

your imposter has way too much free time. It’s sad really

Cope. Your username is just unoriginal tbhngl

From a quick glance it just appears to be a coincidence, only if he had the same avi and tried to copy his writing style (therefore indirectly copying BlkPillPres's style JFL) would it be of concern

He doesn't have your avi. Are you sure it isn't just a coincidence?

Think it’s just coincidence

mods should ban him or something

He doesn't have your avi. Are you sure it isn't just a coincidence?

well i think it might be a coincidence but at the same time im dispelling notions of there being any possibility of that user on looksmax being me, in case those with whom i have differences with on the forum try to paint me as a fakecel.

If i really was a fakecel, i wouldn't be low IQ enough (like the average user here) to use the same username on both forums
Says who ?

This is clearly somebody (WITHIN OR OUTSIDE the community of this forum) with a personal vendetta against me, pretending to be me to create a false narrative by misrepresenting me as a fakecel, manipulating others to form a negative perception of me through a carefully constructed and premeditated attack on my character, to further their agenda of tarnishing my image and reputation in the community
Realistically, who has time for that kind of shit? I get bored after chadfishing for 10 minutes. What does anybody have to gain from the above?

Also, your username is not that unique tbh, what are the chances of someone randomly chosing the same one?