Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Somebody I admired, is in prison. I feel really bad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Smooth sanchez is facing up to 5 yrs in prison. His livestreams always brought me joy and helped me to cope.

I know many cels don't like him. But his livestreams always brought excitement and unique entertainment. I really miss his streams tbh. But he is never coming back it seems now.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

prison will really fuck that kid up

prison will really fuck that kid up
I don't think he will be able to survive federal prison. He is not built like that. Not mentally and physically. I will be really surprised if he makes it alive out of prison. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't think he will be able to survive federal prison. He is not built like that. Not mentally and physically. I will be really surprised if he makes it alive out of prison. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
yeah, especially mentally is what i meant. longest stretch i ever did was 6 months in county, luckily i didn't have any problems with anyone. he's definitely NOT built for even jail tbh

yeah, especially mentally is what i meant. longest stretch i ever did was 6 months in county, luckily i didn't have any problems with anyone. he's definitely NOT built for even jail tbh
Why are they after a kid? Can't they catch real criminals? It's disgusting tbh what they are doing it to him.

Why are they after a kid? Can't they catch real criminals? It's disgusting tbh what they are doing it to him.
i mean, going around recording yourself committing federal crimes is not the brightest idea

For a joke.
All for a joke.

A foid can kill her own offspring, and get parole with ease.

For a joke.
All for a joke.

He didn't even get bail. They want a make of example out of him and you know who they are.

For a joke.
All for a joke.

Also @Miserable , he was called a menace to the society in his bail hearing. Can you believe it? The US Justice system is sickening tbh.

He didn't even get bail. They want a make of example out of him and you know who they are.
i mean, he's treating being "incel" like a terrorist group, representing "us". going around making bomb threats in NYC? we don't need that kind of negative attention, imo.

Man is a deathnic and a cel. 5 years is too much, should realistically just be put on a watchlist but honestly what the fuck was he expecting?

i mean, he's treating being "incel" like a terrorist group, representing "us". going around making bomb threats in NYC? we don't need that kind of negative attention, imo.
Come on, It was all a joke. They are making it a mountain out of a anthill just so can they can it punish him for being non NT and having a brain. And not reciting what NPCs are told by the media. It's clear he is a somewhat a political prisoner for wrong think.

Also @Miserable , he was called a menace to the society in his bail hearing. Can you believe it? The US Justice system is sickening tbh.
JFL. I wish I could move from the US, but where would I go that hasn't already been ruined by humanity?

JFL. I wish I could move from the US, but where would I go that hasn't already been ruined by humanity?
Meanwhile foids comitt murder daily and don't even spend a single day even in detention. There is no justice in this World.

You are right, this whole world is ruined.

Come on, It was all a joke. They are making it a mountain out of a anthill just so can they can it punish him for being non NT and having a brain. And not reciting what NPCs are told by the media. It's clear he is a somewhat a political prisoner for wrong think.
he's giving people fuel to label us a "terrorist group". screaming incel this. incel that, making bomb threats, etc is BAD for US. He's out there acting like an idiot, c'mon eh.

Man is a deathnic and a cel. 5 years is too much, should realistically just be put on a watchlist but honestly what the fuck was he expecting?
You have take into consideration. He is an IRL streamer. He makes content and entertains his audience out in the real world rather than being a desktop andy. You can't take that hoax thing in isolation.

Context? Who is that guy

he's giving people fuel to label us a "terrorist group". screaming incel this. incel that, making bomb threats, etc is BAD for US. He's out there acting like an idiot, c'mon eh.
I am not saying he is not guilty, he is. But 5 years? He is gonna end up mentally insane or khs.

I am not saying he is not guilty, he is. But 5 years? He is gonna end up mentally insane or khs.
yeah, 5 years is a lot for that but i'm just saying he fueled that label "terrorist group" against us

Context? Who is that guy
He is an IRL livestreamer. He was inspired by CX network and the Ice Poseidon, Hampton brandon, that kind of thing. He is not a desktop andy who streams sitting infront of a pc rather he streams outside trolls NPC and makes content for his audience. But he got carried away in one of his streams. And then this happened.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbbcb2Y-nY