Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Somebody give me a picture of a chads abs

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I need it for chadfishing purposes.
I'm gonna tell the whore "I havent been able to go to the gym so I've been working out alot at home instead, how do you think ky abs look" and then send her a pic of """my""" abs. After she thirsts on ky abs I'm gonna ask her to send me some pics too, and hopefully I can get some hot stuff.
Give me a pic of a Chad's abs, obviously a pic where you cant see the guys face, and it has to look natural not some professionally done photography

I need it for chadfishing purposes.
I'm gonna tell the whore "I havent been able to go to the gym so I've been working out alot at home instead, how do you think ky abs look" and then send her a pic of """my""" abs. After she thirsts on ky abs I'm gonna ask her to send me some pics too, and hopefully I can get some hot stuff.
Give me a pic of a Chad's abs, obviously a pic where you cant see the guys face, and it has to look natural not some professionally done photography
Images   2020 04 25T034229423

find off social media