Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some young punk got laid for the first time tonight

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Why am I STILL a virgin?

This world is rigged

Because you have been selected by god for a life of purity and true struggle

Lifefuel: normies are hungover right now while I get to enjoy my 1st of January feeling relatively well.

Lifefuel: normies are hungover right now while I get to enjoy my 1st of January feeling relatively well.
I'm still drunk
I'll get more when I can because fuck 2020

Life is a big disappointment. More celibacy awaits!

Last edited:
because it's over for you in 2020 and any year after it

cope

incels can be hungover too

indeed son
chad is hung, normies are hung over, and incels are hanged

I don't even felt a shit in this nye

Guess he had the right personality and hobbies.

How old is he? How do you even know?

How tall are you? Have you tried going for really short girls, like 4'11?

I'm not going for any girls until I get back out my parents house again
How old are you then?
I feel like short foids tend to have a fetish for tall men, not to mention, if you are over 6'5 they might not even be able to see your face from down there, that's why I asked

How old are you then?
I feel like short foids tend to have a fetish for tall men, not to mention, if you are over 6'5 they might not even be able to see your face from down there, that's why I asked
I'm socially inept and failed many dates (my only dates have been from Bumble and okcupid when I lived in a big metro area.) Probably failed to realize flirtation. Yeah height is a plus but not when you are socially retarded like me

I'm socially inept and failed many dates. Probably failed to realize flirtation. Yeah height is a plus but not when you are socially retarded like me
Damn, it is over then

I have been told by peers in HS I had NO personality
Same. And in that same friendship group we had this chadlite who was empty inside and acted like he had autism but everyone liked him and he was never criticized just cuz he was chadlite

Same. And in that same friendship group we had this chadlite who was empty inside and acted like he had autism but everyone liked him and he was never criticized just cuz he was chadlite
Psychiashits tried to literally shock a personality into me but I was having none of it and refused electroshock treatment. Fuck my mom for listening to her friend who recommended it for me. I never trusted her the same since

Psychiashits tried to literally shock a personality into me but I was having none of it and refused electroshock treatment. Fuck my mom for listening to her friend who recommended it for me. I never trusted her the same since
Wtf how long ago was that

the fuck? forgive me for laughing at this but that's as close to a personality surgery as one can get :feelskek::feelskek:
I study psychiatry occasionally for fun, but I've never heard of someone using shock therapy to transplant a fucking personality
I know that it is used for severe depression, schizophrenia, hallucinations and bipolar disorder, but personality? :feelskek:
What was the procedure even called?

ur ugly lol, that's the most simple and honest answer.

he is young and punk so he mogs u

Massive Fucking Cope

daily reminder some teenage chad loses his virginity every day while u rot

There are reasons to hate women
full