Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some women simply can't be sexually abused because they are mad ugly.

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
I remember this sheboon holding the metoo sign at a rally that made news headline.

I looked at her and said to myself, "I wouldn’t jerk off to her even if I was paid 300 bucks a day for it." I mean that sheboon would only look desirable to a mentally sick skin-walker.

Seriously tho, some women need to learn that they simply don't have the bare minimum look to even be sexually abused. Am I wrong, Lady_Lurkers?

Last edited:
Cope in the black community a lot of black women are told to not speak up

Cope in the black community a lot of black women are told to not speak up
Black women are in general thug breeders so by eliminating them, we could solve a lot of problems in our society.

Studies suggest that increase in birth control in black communities are always associated with decrease in violence in our society.

You'd be surprised at the number of sexual deviants that would fuck those things. Men fetishize animals all the time, you can see it with the My Little Pony obsession, and the furry avatars and obsession over "catgirls." It's not a far leap from that garbage, to sheboon. And black men, being apes themselves, have also been fucking them, no problem.

So true, I find it really annoying when ugly as fuck women hold that stupid #metoo sign.

Like what the fuck are you protesting you ugly bitch, nobody was planning on even touching you with a 10-foot pole let alone planning to have sex with you.

These ugly cunts need a reality check lol.

You underestimate male thirst.

Pig Woman Granny Landwhale Experiments

standardcel is volcel

I remember this sheboon holding the metoo sign at a rally that made news headline.

I looked at her and said to myself, "I wouldn’t jerk off to her even if I was paid 300 bucks a day for it." I mean that sheboon would only look desirable to a mentally sick skin-walker.

Seriously tho, some women need to learn that they simply don't have the bare minimum look to even be sexually abused. Am I wrong, Lady_Lurkers?
A few days ago in Paris, a 98 years-old grandma was raped.
And it's not rare at all.
So guys are very, very thirsty (or have very poor eyesight, which is probable, guess they would rape a tree but beware the bees)

A few days ago in Paris, a 98 years-old grandma was raped.
And it's not rare at all.
So guys are very, very thirsty (or have very poor eyesight, which is probable, guess they would rape a tree but beware the bees)
Shit I actually feel for her. Grandma prolly didn’t deserve that but today’s whores do

Shit I actually feel for her. Grandma prolly didn’t deserve that but today’s whores do
That's right, I find it sad too, she's clearly totally out of the sexual market or competition since decades. She probably doesn't know internet or mobile phones exist. I can't understand guys doing that. It's like fucking a Fallout ghoul seriously.

Even ugly women have high standards lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back