Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some women avoid eye contact and smile when they see me

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
They try not to laugh and look down and smirk because of me, the funny subhuman. Now its not dirty looks or looks of digsust.

Its not the looking me in the eyes and smiling which could be interpreted as something positive it is the avoiding-eye-contact-and-looking-down-smiling what they do.

Now my life will be more hell. Its really getting more and more toxic.

They try not to laugh and look down and smirk because of me, the funny subhuman. Now its not dirty looks or looks of digsust.

Its not the looking me in the eyes and smiling which could be interpreted as something positive it is the avoiding-eye-contact-and-looking-down-smiling what they do.

Now my life will be more hell. Its really getting more and more toxic.
Foids usually avoid eye contact with me, but if they lock eyes with me, they give me looks of disgust

they be trippin, cuz we r da real heroes:feelsYall:

Is It Friday Yet Meme GIF by Travis

Foids usually avoid eye contact with me, but if they lock eyes with me, they give me looks of disgust
Do you have 100% perfect vision or what? How can you tell that they look with disgust? I, for instance, really can't tell from distance whether the look has some emotion or whatever. It all looks neutral to me.

Do you have 100% perfect vision or what? How can you tell that they look with disgust? I, for instance, really can't tell from distance whether the look has some emotion or whatever. It all looks neutral to me.
Agreed. Either OP and the other guy are exaggerating or overreading into things. Or they are uglier than you and me facially. I have not once noticed this disgust mentioned except when I used to be a low IQ redpiller and would ask out foids. But that was the only time.

Agreed. Either OP and the other guy are exaggerating or overreading into things. Or they are uglier than you and me facially. I have not once noticed this disgust mentioned except when I used to be a low IQ redpiller and would ask out foids. But that was the only time.
Istock 961388254

That's how they look at me sometimes. Tbh, I wish I would exaggerate here:feelsrope:

View attachment 475711
That's how they look at me sometimes. Tbh, I wish I would exaggerate here:feelsrope:
But that´s like a meter away from your eyes. If they really take time to glare like that you must be really non-threatening and repulsive. Sorry if that's tru :feelsrope:In my case foids break eye contact immediately if our eyes meet, and try to either walk farther away from me or turn in the opposite direction.