Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Some woman at the coffee shop recognized me as a regular...

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Wanted to kind of repost this.
I got to dunkin maybe 3 or 4 times a week to get a drink and relax at the park.
Last time i was there i decided to try that boba shit they have.
Was nasty.

So the next time i went in i ordered a drink with out that shit.
and the girl at the counter asked me " do you want the boba this time"?

"No, not this time"

"mmm, did you not like?"

"No lol, i didn't, it tasted really fake and sugary."

"Yeah... lol sounds about right, i haven't tried them yet myself."

Here's the thing.... I live in a big city. like, the kind thats marked on the map and has multiple professional sports teams. Why would a worker there recognize me if she's serving 1000s of people weekly at a location in the central part of the city? She and her coworkers were probably making fun of me and recognized me easily because of my incel tier looks and face.:cryfeels: Fucking horrible. I just wanted to get my drinks and sit on the park bench...:fuk:

Last edited:
going to coffee shops as an incel. I just get the jitters thinking about it. The place is probably filled with those filthy normies. I'd hate a place like that. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

going to coffee shops as an incel. I just get the jitters thinking about it. The place is probably filled with those filthy normies. I'd hate a place like that. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Avoid starbucks at all costs.

Nobody ever recognizes me. Who would even pay attention to a generic riceman who probably has zero personality?

Last time i was there i decided to try that bulba shit they have.
Was nasty.

and the girl at the counter asked me " do you want the bulba this time"?

"No, not this time"

"mmm, did you not like it this?

"No lol, i didn't it tasted really fake and sugary."

Here's the thing.... I live in a big city. like, the kind thats marked on the map and has multiple professional sports teams. Why would a worker there recognize me if she's serving 1000s of people weekly at a location in the central part of the city? She and her coworkers were probably making fun of me and recognized me easily because of my incel tier looks and face.:cryfeels: Fucking horrible. I just wanted to get my drinks and sit on the park bench...:fuk:
wat the fuck is bulba nigger do u mean boba

Also she raped ur incel ass dedsrs

they do that to everyone. It's their job.

they do that to everyone. It's their job.
Exactly. Nothing special happened to him here.

Incel trait: You dwell on anything that has been uttered by a foid.

Exactly. Nothing special happened to him here.

Incel trait: You dwell on anything that has been uttered by a foid.
No. they remembered me cause I was memorable because of my fucked up face.

i hate it when employees start recognizing me, or bumping into people I know in public.

I hate being recognised in public since I feel there is nothing positive I could be remembered for, even if they greet me I just ignore them and probably come off as an autistic fag

Reminds me of HeedAndSuceed and his McDonalds story

Was nasty.

"No, not this time"

"mmm, did you not like?"

Mogs at random woman talking to you.
I hate being recognised in public since I feel there is nothing positive I could be remembered for, even if they greet me I just ignore them and probably come off as an autistic fag
Probably come across as a too good for thou chad
Reminds me of HeedAndSuceed and his McDonalds story
Whatever happened to him?

Some curries at my 7/11 recognize me as I go there daily and have gone there hundred plus times by now. not much happens tho

Nice humble brag :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Jk

literally the last time i went to a coffee shop was years ago @ costa coffee and a fucking tranny served me.

Mogs at random woman talking to you.

Probably come across as a too good for thou chad

Whatever happened to him?
Maybe they often mistake my aloofness as me viewing them as unworthy to speak to me, when I was the one who was pushed away from years of bullying. After all, normies hate being portrayed as anything but victims :feelsseriously:

Maybe they often mistake my aloofness as me viewing them as unworthy to speak to me, when I was the one who was pushed away from years of bullying. After all, normies hate being portrayed as anything but victims :feelsseriously:
It is what it is. I try to be courteous of people at least still, cause I don’t want to be banished to the jungles of the amazon and physically removed from society.

:chad::banhammer::banhammer: she recognized you without being visibly repulsed? :feelsree::reeeeee:

It is what it is. I try to be courteous of people at least still, cause I don’t want to be banished to the jungles of the amazon and physically removed from society.
I don’t mind being thrown from society at this point, I hope I can leave in the future anyway since UK is literal hell (especially the women)

I don’t mind being thrown from society at this point, I hope I can leave in the future anyway since UK is literal hell (especially the women)
Uk is one letter from cuk

Disrespecting the Supreme Gentleman ™
smh:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Was nasty.

"No, not this time"

"mmm, did you not like?"

I also drink in the park

Based

You should have ordered the vegine. It's better.