Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Some WNsimp featured one of my threads on twitter

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/Boochibooch/status/1844114175032951210

That's weird that he lurks on here, how did he even find that thread since it was made in early February?
By the way White femoids still race mix far more than White men WNsimps:feelskek: Now amount of out of context studies will refute it.
JBB is law.

WF mix more now cause white men are losing social status, but again i'm from country where women outmarry men so...

Congrats OP, you're famous now

You're an incelebrity now

He should've cropped it a bit longer I would've gotten in the screenshot as well :feelskek:

He’s right about one thing, which is that whites females aren’t inherently more or less degenerate than foids of other races. I saw some stats saying Turkish women have the highest body counts on average, and if you want to know how “trad” noodles are, just look at the birth rates in Asian countries

He’s right about one thing, which is that whites females aren’t inherently more or less degenerate than foids of other races. I saw some stats saying Turkish women have the highest body counts on average, and if you want to know how “trad” noodles are, just look at the birth rates in Asian countries
It's not one race of women it's all women, however WNsimps put White femoids on a pedestal all the time it's so annoying.

Based, want me to troll him on my acc?