Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some very interesting questions to ask yourself

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Why do foids like to self harm? Why do foids derive pleasure from pain? Why do foids love having multiple children despite the “pregnancy pain”? Why do foids purposely get into abusive relationships with dark triad “bad boys”?

Why are foids so argumentative? Why do foids signal so much fake emotion? Why are foids so arrogant, brave and confident? Why do foids have such inflated egos? Why are foids immune to any sort of social defeat? Why are foids stereotypically dumber, weaker and more cognitively impaired? Why are foids generally more boring and have less personality? Why are they notorious for one word, bland responses?

Why are foids impulsive liars? Why are foids so psychologically different? Why are foids inherently deceptive? Why are foids more maladaptive and more mentally ill on average? Why do foids attempt more with dubious ineffective methods? (Such as overdosing on non lethal meds)?

Why is love temporary? Why do foids monkeybranch from one person to the next? Do foids even register the presence of ugly people as men?

Why are foids so manipulative?

Why are foids increasingly becoming more cluster B?

The answer is female nature that comes from Eve's sin when she caused Adam to sin

because foids are retard

The answer is female nature that comes from Eve's sin when she caused Adam to sin
That part of the bible was Blackpilled tbh

Why do foids like to self harm? Why do foids derive pleasure from pain? Why do foids love having multiple children despite the “pregnancy pain”? Why do foids purposely get into abusive relationships with dark triad “bad boys”?

Why are foids so argumentative? Why do foids signal so much fake emotion? Why are foids so arrogant, brave and confident? Why do foids have such inflated egos? Why are foids immune to any sort of social defeat? Why are foids stereotypically dumber, weaker and more cognitively impaired? Why are foids generally more boring and have less personality? Why are they notorious for one word, bland responses?

Why are foids impulsive liars? Why are foids so psychologically different? Why are foids inherently deceptive? Why are foids more maladaptive and more mentally ill on average? Why do foids attempt more with dubious ineffective methods? (Such as overdosing on non lethal meds)?

Why is love temporary? Why do foids monkeybranch from one person to the next? Do foids even register the presence of ugly people as men?

Why are foids so manipulative?
1. They suffer from the "hamster cage" hamsters self harm when they are in an unnatural habitat, a habitat without stimulation. The same goes with drug addicts, they're more likely to take drugs in an environment without stimulus.

2. The parasite method, the method to thrive off of the modern society, their value were born with, its what in the middle of their legs. They afford the atittude by the constructs of them being immune to critique.
Before modernity they thrived off of what were between their legs, and rightfully so, but now they try to become men. but thats only possible with the pillars of men.
Please tell me women can do a fraction of the work men do. That uphold society, no one gives a shit about HR Deparment, and all the other bloatware jobs.

3. see 2. They don't see ugly people as human, the same way as you do your best to ignore the homeless man begging for scraps. They think the average man is a cute boy. Or something. It's always a passer question. (he doesn't fit my taste, so i will pass him along, eventually everyone will pass him.)

Indeed. Solomon throws out blackpills in that chapter
Solomon was a giga slayer though but still he knew how things really were

They suffer from the "hamster cage" hamsters self harm when they are in an unnatural habitat, a habitat without stimulation. The same goes with drug addicts, they're more likely to take drugs in an environment without stimulus.
Maybe foids get high from self harming ngl

Self harm is an EMO trait tbh

Self harm is an EMO trait tbh
I never understood it jfl why would I willing make myself experience more physical pain to go alongside my emotional pain? Wtf? The only explanation I can think of is that people perceive pain differently and to some it makes others feel good like a drug (probably women). It’s interesting when you think about it

I think the lines between pain and pleasure are very thin for women

I never understood it jfl why would I willing make myself experience more physical pain to go alongside my emotional pain? Wtf? The only explanation I can think of is that people perceive pain differently and to some it makes others feel good like a drug (probably women). It’s interesting when you think about it
emo hairstyle

This is an emo, Alot of teenagers are this when they are depressed

I think the lines between pain and pleasure are very thin for women
BDSM probably

Foids are evil and unintelligent

emo hairstyle

This is an emo, Alot of teenagers are this when they are depressed
I thank god everyday I never had an emo phase. This looks cringe af

I thank god everyday I never had an emo phase. This looks cringe af
I had one kek, I almost colored my hair blue, I let some emos try and color my hair once to red, It didnt work because my hair is niggercolor, Brown.

I had one kek, I almost colored my hair blue, I let some emos try and color my hair once to red, It didnt work because my hair is niggercolor, Brown.
Being emo is a looksmin too

Why are foids increasingly becoming more cluster B?
because its a free pass to do whatever you want, why wouldnt they take it? there are very few sources that incriminate cluster B women for their horrible behavior