Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some users here are probably paying for onlyfans.

InvisibleWizard

InvisibleWizard

Hit the GYM!
-
So many women are doing it, and they make too much money for the amount of buyers to be a small niche minority. The biggest market for this stuff would be incels. (Why the fuck would a Chad pay for an OnlyFans?) If people do pay for it, they won't say shit about it.

Incels are sure, not blackpilled Incels here. Remember 99.9% of incels don’t know what an incel is.

Yeah, incels are their major donators however I doubt any blackpilled incel is donating them and if they are than I wish death upon them.

Incels are sure, not blackpilled Incels here. Remember 99.9% of incels don’t know what an incel is.
yeah. I mean it's possible that there's one or two cucks here just because there's hundreds of users on this site. but logically we probably have a lower ratio of onlyfans paypigs than, like, any other forum on the internet

Yeah, incels are their major donators however I doubt any blackpilled incel is donating them and if they are than I wish death upon them.

The users on this site aren't black pilled, I remember saying something about banning people who say blue pilled shit over and over and I was told by many members this is "incels.co" not "blackpilled.co" JFL

So yeah, this forum has a shit userbase, many are definitely paying for onlyfans

Many incels do it but they don't call themselves incels.

I remember saying something about banning people who say blue pilled shit over and over and I was told by many members this is "incels.co" not "blackpilled.co" JFL
that is not how I remember that interaction going jfl. I'm pretty sure "this is incels.co not blackpilled.co" was in reference to users like zyros

I doubt many ppl here are donating to those whores.

I genuinely do not understand people who pay for onlyfans, like sure you can get """"exclusive"""" shit but most of it would just get leaked anyways. do people just need a personal feeling to jerking off or something?

Onlyfans costs too much. And they don't come with a warranty. I get my fans from the dollar stores.

I genuinely do not understand people who pay for onlyfans, like sure you can get """"exclusive"""" shit but most of it would just get leaked anyways. do people just need a personal feeling to jerking off or something?
yeah such a mindset feels elusive to me. It could be just rich boomercels, age 30+ men who have nothing better to do with their money.

I was told by many members this is "incels.co" not "blackpilled.co" JFL

Because it is. Fact. I come here to chat with people who are involuntarily celibate, as the name of the website describes. Not to see autistic fakecel volcel chimps competing to say the most outrageous thing.

No way in hell am i gonna pay some slut for onlyfans