Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some Ukrainian Foids that I Saw Today

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★★
At least two had braided dreadlocks hairstyles or that's what they probably were.

Others had tattoos. Some had their entire arms covered in tattoos. Others had some on their bodies.

It's an absolute disgrace and completely ugly. But, at least it's a red warning sign because they're advertising they're sluts, feminists, and bad girls.

Yet, these girls who have tattoos or look like wigger hoes in a ghetto have guys who look respectable and have no tattoos. These guys in their 20s and 30s are dating whores...and somehow these Ukrainian whores actually date guys who are not a Chad, they're just an average betabuxx type guy and nothing special...

I don't actually want such a whore but what the fuck do these simps and cucks have that I don't?

Yes, I know that I am an Incel, but I should be able to go to Ukraine and get a girl but I rarely see any decent girls. I don't even know how to get a girl...

I'm only broke in the Western nations

and somehow these Ukrainian whores actually date guys who are not a Chad, they're just an average betabuxx type guy and nothing special...
Many women date down in looks

Many women date down in looks
Really? That's not what I have seen. Many girls only date up. It's usually guys that date down.

Most guys are simps or take the scraps they can get like starving dogs. They sometimes even get literal doggy scraps (getting cucked by dogs).

Ukraine is at war right now, try your luck in Moldova or Belarus if you're NT enough to get with women
I'm not NT enough. I never had a girlfriend and I'm incel in my mid-30s. I can't even encounter girls IRL...

Really? That's not what I have seen. Many girls only date up. It's usually guys that date down.
Maybe your location, I've seen many women date older skinny fat guys or baldcels

Maybe your location, I've seen many women date older skinny fat guys or baldcels
Really? Where? How old are the girls and the guys, and the baldcels?

I don't like foids older than 20. 99% of foids 22+ are unattractive to me, and 100% of foids 30+ are unacceptable.
Brutal

Most foids here age okay so I don't mind until after 30s

Most foids here age okay so I don't mind until after 30s
They'll be sluts. Absolute total sluts. Every woman will have 10+ or 20+ partners. Western women will have 100+ easy.

Girls should be married young.

Today's society anywhERe will have all sex havERs just having sex with as many people as they can or getting hookups, one night stands, and friends with benefits.

Meanwhile I rot and everyone here rots. It's pointless to get a washed out roastie slut looking to "settle down" because any women that are good will have been taken as teenagers and in university age. Then it's ovER.

I really only want a virgin or a high school girl. It's almost impossible to find a girl that's beautiful if she's after high school and her not be in a relationship.

Mail order whores, they divorce rape them and make palaces in their countries.

They'll be sluts. Absolute total sluts. Every woman will have 10+ or 20+ partners. Western women will have 100+ easy.

Girls should be married young.

Today's society anywhERe will have all sex havERs just having sex with as many people as they can or getting hookups, one night stands, and friends with benefits.

Meanwhile I rot and everyone here rots. It's pointless to get a washed out roastie slut looking to "settle down" because any women that are good will have been taken as teenagers and in university age. Then it's ovER.

I really only want a virgin or a high school girl. It's almost impossible to find a girl that's beautiful if she's after high school and her not be in a relationship.
Most women and men here lose virginity in their mid twenties

Most women and men here lose virginity in their mid twenties
Islamic country? I honestly can't believe anyone in the world anywhere actually waits until their mid-20s. Maybe only really devout Muslims might.

Islamic country? I honestly can't believe anyone in the world anywhere actually waits until their mid-20s. Maybe only really devout Muslims might.
Our country is Muslim yeah but I am talking about East Asians specifically. They aren't religious but they do this too.

But this is more of a cultural thing.

This is also just the majority, not the rule.

At least two had braided dreadlocks hairstyles or that's what they probably were.

Others had tattoos. Some had their entire arms covered in tattoos. Others had some on their bodies.

It's an absolute disgrace and completely ugly. But, at least it's a red warning sign because they're advertising they're sluts, feminists, and bad girls.

Yet, these girls who have tattoos or look like wigger hoes in a ghetto have guys who look respectable and have no tattoos. These guys in their 20s and 30s are dating whores...and somehow these Ukrainian whores actually date guys who are not a Chad, they're just an average betabuxx type guy and nothing special...

I don't actually want such a whore but what the fuck do these simps and cucks have that I don't?

Yes, I know that I am an Incel, but I should be able to go to Ukraine and get a girl but I rarely see any decent girls. I don't even know how to get a girl...

They are low inhibition NT. Simply put.