Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Some turkish foid i catfished , dumb bitch

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
She is fapfuel :0

"I was having a heart attack." Never have I seen such thirst.

Kudos for being resilient enough to tank a first-hand Chadfish experience.

What picture did you use for Chadfishing?

Nothing special about this fag except blue eyes. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fuck man...
@trying to ascend i told you, JBW.
He is not ugly, I never said that white normies are incels, I said that being white can't save you from ugliness

They are white cock worshiping whores like every ethnic on this shit planet

sucuk @Meus @Mentally lost cel

I wanna haram her balloon knot :ahegao:

Proof that turk foids are biggest whores. I hate my country. :feelsrope:

Nothing special about this fag except blue eyes. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fuck man...
@trying to ascend i told you, JBW.
yup.

This is the guy that will slay in any (and I do mean ANY) non-white country.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

In a white majority country maybe he's incel :feelshaha:

10. If a foid is 4/10 SMV she is 10/10 in Turkey. We have army of simps and cucks.
No way. Im amazed most people here thinks shes that hot. I preffer white slavics tho. I m sure there are much better turkish whorez . Id say shes an 8 at most. She mentioned shes from Bursa, whats that? Tell me more

JBW at full force, and Jesus she's attractive as fuck.:feelsaww:

No way. Im amazed most people here thinks shes that hot. I preffer white slavics tho. I m sure there are much better turkish whorez . Id say shes an 8 at most. She mentioned shes from Bursa, whats that? Tell me more
Bursa is LGBTQ city. Be careful. She may be a tranny. Jk about tranny but there are many LGBTQ in Bursa

Btw this chadfishing post is suifuel for me

No te tortures con el catfish en Tinder tio... es una auténtica pesadilla... solo van a por el top 20%... es increible lo abiertas, sexuales, simpáticas, agradables, habladoras, encantadoras que son con los tipos guapos... hace tiempo que dejé de hacer catfish pq era una tortura para mi... comparar como me han tratado las chicas toda la vida y ver que en dos frases de conversación ya querían quedar directamente para tener sexo...

No te tortures con el catfish en Tinder tio... es una auténtica pesadilla... solo van a por el top 20%... es increible lo abiertas, sexuales, simpáticas, agradables, habladoras, encantadoras que son con los tipos guapos... hace tiempo que dejé de hacer catfish pq era una tortura para mi... comparar como me han tratado las chicas toda la vida y ver que en dos frases de conversación ya querían quedar directamente para tener sexo...
putaz,
putaz todaz

mandame pm hermano, ahi podemos soltar nuestro veneno misogino

Females are so cringy, look at how they talk when they talk to a guy they like. They talk exactly like how an incel would talk to females. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: