Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some thoughts on the BP

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★
(0) Prerequisite of Chadness

I always found amazing the females inability to be self-aware.When she says she wants a funny, honest, intelligent man, she isn't lying to you, because she truly believes her own gaslighting.When she says honest, she thinks honest AND Brad Pitt, when she says smart, she thinks smart AND Chico Lachowski, when she says intelligent, she thinks intelligent AND Henry Cavill.The reason they don't mention you have to be Chad, is because that is such a deep and primary PREREQUISITE, that even they aren't consciously aware of it, hence they truly think just "honest, funny, intelligent..." (but in their mind, they imagine the face of a Chad).Women look at handsomeness like a canvas for a painting. If I ask you what you like about a painting, you won't say "I like the canvas", you would say "I like the colors, the symmetry...", yet those things are only able to exist because of the canvas. But the canvas is so foundational, so primary, that you aren't even aware of it when you are looking at a painting (the same way as Chadness is to women).Being handsome is like a base for a house, it doesn't matter that you have million bricks (intelligence, humor, kindness...), because those bricks cannot stand on anything without a base.

(1) Womans self-gaslighting

If you put a Chad in front a woman, something amazing happens. She notices how hot he is, and for a very short period of time, she is AWARE that is the only reason she likes him (because she will point it out to all her friends).But, very quickly, in just a few moments, you will see that she starts to notice his humor, kindness, passion... (which are non-existent in reality).And, tomorrow, if you ask her why she likes him, she will say (and truly believe) it is because of his humor, kindness, passion...It will take only a day for a woman to successfully lie to herself that she isn't superficial, surface-level and instinctual.Example:Women truly believe they like a man with a sense of humor. The reason they think this is because they are always smiling and laughing with Chad, hence they believe it is his humor that they like, because Chadness is such a primary characteristic, it isn't even worth mentioning or even being aware of it."Women are attracted to funny men, it is often said. This is not true. It only appears this way because women laugh at everything a very handsome man says. So this gives the very handsome men the idea that they are funny." -Norm MacdonaldNorm was a very handsome man in his youth, and he was very self-aware, so he definitely noticed this.

(2) Never argue with women, blue-pilled or red-pilled men.

That is the reason you should never argue with a woman, it doesn't matter if she is your gf, wife, sister, mother, grandma, doctor, lawyer, PhD Nobel Lauriet...Their psyche is the same as bluepilled men, and the truth is destructive to their paradigm and mind.If a woman jumps around the house and knocks a vase over, she is not the guilty one, the guilty one is the one that put the vase there, and if she was the one that put it there, then it is the fault of the one that made her buy it, or the one that sold it to her.Admitting that she broke the vase means she did something wrong, but if she FEELS she isn't in the wrong, well, it must be someone else, therefor her psyche is calm and without resistance.This is the same (but in reverse) thinking that Bluepilled and Redpilled guys have.When they get rejected, they think it is ALWAYS their fault, because if it is, then they also have the power to fix it, make it right.Admitting something bad that happened isn't your fault, means you let go of the possibility that it must be fixable by you, which is detrimental to the psyche and paradigm of Bluepilled and Redpilled guys.Imagine if all the women, bluepilled and redpilled men realized the truth for a day and were self aware, women - that they are only surface leveled and shallow, bluepilled men - that romance is not real and redpilled men - that most of the things aren't in your hands or power to change, if they all realized that, even for a second, their paradigm, mind and psyche will shatter, leaving them in a state of panic, chaos, uncertainty and fear.This is the reason you should not argue with them, even if your arguments are true and justified (logically valid and sound).

(3) Paradigm Presuppositions

Every person in existence (including me, you and ITV), have some basic presuppositions of reality (which are metaphysical, metaethical and epistemic in nature), which aren't even axiomatic, they are so fundamental that they make axioms even possible, and shattering those presuppositions of someones world view is the same as taking their eyes and making them blind.That is why women, bluepilled and redpilled men lie to themselves, it is a survival mechanism that makes your mind stay sane.They truly aren't gaslighting you on purpose, they first lie to themselves on the most fundamental level, so they can exist, then they spread that deep-rooted, subconscious lie to youYou probably heard Richard Feynman say "I am just an average man, with an average IQ, all I did was study hard". This was always funny to me because Richard scored the highest on the Putnam Competition math exam, which indicates mathematical ability of around 5–7 standard deviations above the average, the IQ equivalent of 175–205.If you "studied just as hard as Feynman", you would probably be taking Calculus 1 for the 15th time in a row.The reason for his lie is that even he could not accept that all his glory, fame and knowledge weren't due something he has done (worked hard), but just because he was born with a brain that has many more neurons than you.Feynman was to intelligence what Chads are to handsomeness (Chad says "just be yourself, bro", and Feynman says "just study hard, teehee").I think I am the only one who found him more annoying and obnoxious than any other physicist, because others full of pride and ego would say "I am smarter than you", while Feynman would always, in a very smuggish, sleight of hand way imply "I am just like you normie, but better, teehee".So even someone with an IQ 200 will be a victim of self-gaslighting and self-delusion, no matter how "objective" or "scientific" they are.That is why blackpill isn't just about IQ, it is about self-awarness and truth (even the people with the highest IQ that I know personally are in a deep delusion of the true nature of mankind and the world).

When she says she wants a funny, honest, intelligent man, she isn't lying to you, because she truly believes her own gaslighting.
false, foids have no real conception of truth so they don't 'truly believe' in anything

foids just say things based on social expectations and context

I was going to call your thread "high IQ," but I think it’s more fitting to recognize that you worked hard to write this, much like Feynman did. :feelsokman:

false, foids have no real conception of truth so they don't 'truly believe' in anything

foids just say things based on social expectations and context
They just say whatever suits their agenda and don’t care if it’s true or not