Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some Thoughts on Superhero Movies

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
The main focus of the films are always the chad superheroes. He spouts some moralism BS and acts like he's better. What he says and does is pretty predictable. Muh "what you're doing is always wrong and I'm always better :soy:"
It’s interesting to me how Normies are obsessed over these type of films and tv shows.

No matter what the villain does he’s always wrong. There’s never any sort of mutual understanding. Maybe the villain is working towards the greater good in his own vision?

A lot of shows never explore or go into depth and nuance of villain motives to build some sort of strong understanding of his ways of thinking, ideology etc. that is more interesting personally.

The villain is always portrayed as ugly too. Not always but stereotypically yeah. Programming goes deep.

Although nowadays it’s refreshing to see shows that have twists and don’t use this corny ass format for the plot.

I generally like shows that have an unbiased and objective perspective on others and shows things as it is, leaving the viewer to form his own interpretations. Not shoving moralism and “THIS IS GOOD THIS IS BAD” down the viewer’s throat.

If a movie was ever made about incels it would devolve into moralism antics without any sort of depth or nuances

Superhero films are so incredibly soyish
This is very true, whenever I was forced to go to my uncles house he would make us watch these type of movies and he had the stereotypical soy beard and glasses :lul:

capeshit films do have roided-up actors, but tbh everyone in them acts like your typical normie jestermaxxer

it's complete faggotry

capeshit films do have roided-up actors, but tbh everyone in them acts like your typical normie jestermaxxer

it's complete faggotry
They’re jestermaxxed but they’re not even funny most the time depends on the movie

The main focus of the films are always the chad superheroes. He spouts some moralism BS and acts like he's better. What he says and does is pretty predictable. Muh "what you're doing is always wrong and I'm always better :soy:"
It’s interesting to me how Normies are obsessed over these type of films and tv shows.

No matter what the villain does he’s always wrong. There’s never any sort of mutual understanding. Maybe the villain is working towards the greater good in his own vision?

A lot of shows never explore or go into depth and nuance of villain motives to build some sort of strong understanding of his ways of thinking, ideology etc. that is more interesting personally.

The villain is always portrayed as ugly too. Not always but stereotypically yeah. Programming goes deep.

Although nowadays it’s refreshing to see shows that have twists and don’t use this corny ass format for the plot.

I generally like shows that have an unbiased and objective perspective on others and shows things as it is, leaving the viewer to form his own interpretations. Not shoving moralism and “THIS IS GOOD THIS IS BAD” down the viewer’s throat.
Peter Parker wasn't Chad in real life, rather he was a betacuck.

thats why the best villians are the joker and bane

I couldnt sift thru the whole Man of Steel movie, The mogging was too much for me.

Only two superheroes were Chads, both in real life and in their alter egos - Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark.
The rest are still good looking in some way. No way in a million years will I ever see a hero or even a villain look like a short ugly curry janitor

IMG 0837

The rest are still good looking in some way. No way in a million years will I ever see a hero or even a villain look like a short ugly curry janitor
The only ugly superhero is a The Thing from the fantastic four.

The never ending mogging till the universe stop, We are born so happy and carefree and as the more we grow up the more intelligent we become to understand how unfair this cruel world of ours is, For we the lonely have everything to loose yet nothing to loose, Only ourself.

There is no coming back from a broken brain once truly blackpilled and understanding of the genetic lottery.

He literally looks like a stone man. His girlfriend Alice was blind, because it is impossible to love someone who is literally one walking stone.

Capes are a nice clothing item and should be More popular in Europe.

Especially due to their anti - knife capabilities.

Suicide Squad and Lex Luther are villains who saved humanity when the Justice League were defeated by extraterrestrial threat

Last edited:
Real life villains get away with everything. Capeshit is a fantasyland that's the entire opposite of reality.