Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some Tech cuck : " AI can now predict who you'll match with ", cucks think this is a revolution

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★★
There are few things I find more cringe than the AI Hype.

ESPECIALLY when adapted to the sexual market.

So tech cucks will tell you how AI can now use ultra advanced and complex algorithm to predict and automate "one of the most intimate things humans use to do"

And I'm like : what's the fucking matter ? This is literally the problem your ultra-advanced, quantum-blockchain AI is solving with its uber-complex algorithms:

How your average AI cuck think the algo works : "Now, AI will analyse thousands of extremely complex variables to figure out where my soul mate is ! For sure as soon I know who she is, all I have to do is travel to her place, and she'll instantly be into me !"

How the algo actually works :
"Tall, handsome -> Match with stacies and beckies"
"Normie tier -> Match with Single moms"
"Sub 4 -> Match with OF bots"

You see people being philosophical about what that "breakthrough" means for the future of humanity, as if one of the most complex mystery had been solved by advanced robots.

It's so tiresome.

is it possible to fit the square into the triangle?

These cucks forget that AI is programmed by someone

These cucks forget that AI is programmed by someone

Its like they think attraction is this ultra-complex thing with thousands of variables involved.

It's not.

Its face, height, frame, race.

It's basic, simple. A toddler already knows the difference between attractive and unattractive.

Its like their think attraction is this ultra-complex thing with thousands of variables involved.

It's not.

It's basic, simple. A toddler already knows the difference between attractive and unattractive.
Exactly

Its like they think attraction is this ultra-complex thing with thousands of variables involved.

It's not.

How the algo actually works :
"Tall, handsome -> Match with stacies and beckies"
"Normie tier -> Match with Single moms"
"Sub 4 -> Match with OF bots"
jfl all there is to it