Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some suicide inducing stories my cousins told me about ethnic areas

I

islamicincel

Veteran
I hate my parents for making me live with white people.

My cousins are slaying bitches in ethnic areas. It's basically heaven for them. Brown women are much more likely to fuck to overcompensate even more than white women.

I'm talking about arabs, pakistanis, indians, hindus, muslims, sikhs.

So one of my cousins has slayed lots muslim arab and pakistani/indian foids and would show me pics of nudes conversations he would get.

Also one of my cousins told me that he has this pakistani friend who had legit aids and gave it to a bunch shikskin hindu foids.

Also another one of my cousins told me another one of his pakistani friends was somehow forced to get married to a shitskin hindu foid. What happened is he got her pregnant and then ran away. I don't know exactly what happened but the parent tracked him down and made them both marry.

Also one of my cousins is a police officer and told me he had sex with some hot white girls in some bushes. Legit made me think of roping.

Another fucking thing I got told is there was a sikh guy who fucked 15 muslims hijabi foids. These foids would pretend like they love islam but secretly fucking around.

He also showed me some hindu guys doing the same thing, slaying both sikh and muslims women.

My life was ruined by my parents. How fucking dare they make me live with white people to make me suffer from racism and depression when all my cousins and other ethnic men are living in heaven just because they live with fellow ethnics.

My parents need to be jailed for making my live through hell on earth.

Last edited:
Do you think you have a chance with ethnic foids?

>muslim
>procreating outside marriage and sending nudes
Some of our foids really did degenerate :feelswhere:
Here goes my qt 3.14 virgin wife hope i didn't even have.

I couldn’t even get ethnic foids

Sounds like LARP. I live in curryland and most guys i know only get to betabuxx foids, decent foids if theyre extremely rich. But in most cases, ugly ones.
Its time for ethnics to return to their own countries.

Cope. Its even worse here.

Its time for ethnics to return to their own countries.

Not really ethnics need to live in white countries but only live with fellow ethnics.
Sounds like LARP. I live in curryland and most guys i know only get to betabuxx foids, decent foids if theyre extremely rich. But in most cases, ugly ones.

Cope. Its even worse here.

I'm not talking about curryland. I'm talking about UK.

brutal, ropefuel ngl

Hmm I live in London and this sounds like LARP to me, a Sikh guy fucking 15 hijabi's? Find that hard to believe tbh

degenerate hypocrites Muslims . i will respect a degenerate atheist more

Hmm I live in London and this sounds like LARP to me, a Sikh guy fucking 15 hijabi's? Find that hard to believe tbh

Where is london? The areas I'm talking about are upton park, wembley, luton, tooting. The sikh guy lives in upton park.

The more you understand about human sexuality, the more apparent it becomes why sex outside of marriage was shamed, taught against, and punished w death.

Where is london. I'm talking about upton park, wembley, luton, tooting. The sikh guy lives in upton park.

I live near Upton Park. I've never heard of any stories like that tbh (sikh guy fucking hijabi's), although I know of plenty of Muslim guys who fuck Sikh girls around here.

I live near Upton Park. I've never heard of any stories like that tbh (sikh guy fucking hijabi's), although I know of plenty of Muslim guys who fuck Sikh girls around here.

How have you not fucked a sikh girl? I heard they are the easiest.

Was you school full of ethnic minorities?

I am Sikh and I went to an all-boys high school and there were ethnic minorities

I think going to an all boys school messed up your social life with foids then.

I think going to an all boys school messed up your social life with foids then.

Yeah, set me back majorly in terms of social skills. But it's not like I had a chance anyway with this face.

Fuck man, you make sound like young curries have sex. I can tell you straight up no asian young men anywhere are having teen sex at all

Curries >>> rice

I hate my parents for making me live with white people.

My cousins are slaying bitches in ethnic areas. It's basically heaven for them. Brown women are much more likely to fuck to overcompensate even more than white women.

I'm talking about arabs, pakistanis, indians, hindus, muslims, sikhs.

So one of my cousins has slayed lots muslim arab and pakistani/indian foids and would show me pics of nudes conversations he would get.

Also one of my cousins told me that he has this pakistani friend who had legit aids and gave it to a bunch shikskin hindu foids.

Also another one of my cousins told me another one of his pakistani friends was somehow forced to get married to a shitskin hindu foid. What happened is he got her pregnant and then ran away. I don't know exactly what happened but the parent tracked him down and made them both marry.

Also one of my cousins is a police officer and told me he had sex with some hot white girls in some bushes. Legit made me think of roping.

Another fucking thing I got told is there was a sikh guy who fucked 15 muslims hijabi foids. These foids would pretend like they love islam but secretly fucking around.

He also showed me some hindu guys doing the same thing, slaying both sikh and muslims women.

My life was ruined by my parents. How fucking dare they make me live with white people to make me suffer from racism and depression when all my cousins and other ethnic men are living in heaven just because they live with fellow ethnics.

My parents need to be jailed for making my live through hell on earth.
This sounds like you live in UK?

lol this isnt true for curries in burgerland, I've lived in the diverse and white areas, foids hated me equally. Curryfoids would especially hate me in the white areas. Your cousins are probably high tier normies or chadpreet lites who would slay in most places

lol this isnt true for curries in burgerland, I've lived in the diverse and white areas, foids hated me equally. Curryfoids would especially hate me in the white areas. Your cousins are probably high tier normies or chadpreet lites who would slay in most places

It seems like in burgerland ethnic foids hate their own men than the ones in europe.