Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some subhuman curry rat is fucking or fucked a sandniggress today

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was walking with my Kurdish chadlite friend and then we ran into some subhuman curry rat he knows and the rat asked him where he can buy condoms because he's about to fuck a sandniggress in a few minutes. When my chadlite friend asked if she looked good, the curry rat said "Debatable," implying she must be subhuman as well. JFL. Made me want to not believe in the blackpill anymore for a split second.

If @BummerDrummer replies to this and changes the text, he admits he loves niggers and supports blacklivesmatter.

Last edited:
Lots of subhuman curries and rice pair up with their lookmatches, but that doesn't disprove the blackpill. There's social control and forced in-group preference at work to ensure that subhuman ethnics breed within their own communities.
Blackpill says due to hypergamy even subhuman femorrhoids want chadlites. That subhuman curry rat was legit a 3 (mogs me by 1 point).

You need some status, apparently the guy owns a shop in a shopping street. He had her keys as proof (it looked like the keys a female would have).
I have a shop but I didn't ascend.

Well curry fucking sandfoid is still an ascension

That is anger inducing.

Never had a female offer you some fun time for free smokes or drinks?!
There are some sketchy females (very likely prostitutes) here, who most certainly look like they are on something but, no they don't.
I wash my hands every time I have to deal with their cash.

I wouldn't be posting here if they did.

Last edited:
Weird as it may sound sometimes people get horny over things they or others would otherwise be repulsed by.

Example: Arnold Schwarzenegger cheating on his reasonably attractive wife Maria with that obese goblin looking mestizo creature.

A mega hyper turbo ultra Chad ie the arguable “Chad of all Chads” or rather “King of all Chads” such as Arnold should NEVER you think have to settle for a grotesque goblin like creature such as the Baena woman if he wanted to step out in his marriage and “get some strange” and that is perhaps the most difficult ie hard to swallow truth about this whole thing ie Arnold DIDN’T “settle”.

He literally WANTED to fuck that thing.:feelspuke:

I had a crush on a sandfoid back in my high school days, except she was a cute sandfoid. She wasn’t exactly sand, her mum was Gujarati (so curry) and her Dad was Emirati (so sand). But she was extremely pale so she looked sandier.

I was a pathetic simp at the time JFL. But at least she used to hold my hand in a friendly way. She ended up dating a good looking guy and that was the first time I had a genuine heartbreak and I ended up on r/TheRedPill. From there on, I reached here.

Lots of subhuman curries and rice pair up with their lookmatches, but that doesn't disprove the blackpill. There's social control and forced in-group preference at work to ensure that subhuman ethnics breed within their own communities.
Exactly, hammered in by parents, grandparents, and low T beta cucks in their nerd schools
Blackpill says due to hypergamy even subhuman femorrhoids want chadlites. That subhuman curry rat was legit a 3 (mogs me by 1 point).
Owning a shop gives status?? I thought anyone can own a shop, it's just a bit shitty cos you have to work odd hours and shops are depressing to be in?

just be curry

Why are you mad about this? Sandfoids hate currys possibly even more than white foids do. So this is a one in a million occurence. If anything, this should be lifefuel.

I was walking with my Kurdish chadlite friend and then we ran into some subhuman curry rat he knows and the rat asked him where he can buy condoms because he's about to fuck a sandniggress in a few minutes. When my chadlite friend asked if she looked good, the curry rat said "Debatable," implying she must be subhuman as well. JFL. Made me want to not believe in the blackpill anymore for a split second.
If the Sandnigress is not from levant the curry has nothing to be proud of.
Even if I was a negative 100 out of 10 curry I wouldn't touch anything less of a blonge hair blue eyed, freckles, long legged Scandinavian chick.
Well curry fucking sandfoid is still an ascension
That's like saying Tyron fucking Becky is ascension.
I really doubr whethee the curry is a 3 or not, but Chadpreets do get lucky far more than Changs

Last edited:
I had a crush on a sandfoid back in my high school days, except she was a cute sandfoid. She wasn’t exactly sand, her mum was Gujarati (so curry) and her Dad was Emirati (so sand). But she was extremely pale so she looked sandier.

I was a pathetic simp at the time JFL. But at least she used to hold my hand in a friendly way. She ended up dating a good looking guy and that was the first time I had a genuine heartbreak and I ended up on r/TheRedPill. From there on, I reached here.

:chad:

Curries are Gods

Classic Female tier lookism thread especially from a guy who's basically a good looking curry except his nose and wouldn't bother with a rhino.

This place is slowly turning into femcels.co

Classic Female tier lookism thread especially from a guy who's basically a good looking curry except his nose and wouldn't bother with a rhino.

This place is slowly turning into femcels.co
Are you fucking retarded? Get the fuck outta here dumbass, I am ugly as fuck. This place is becoming Retards.co

Are you fucking retarded? Get the fuck outta here dumbass, I am ugly as fuck. This place is becoming Retards.co
If the only thing that's stopping you from being an incel is your nose then why don't you get a rhinoplasty and fuck off from this forum. It's not even that expensive. I'm sorry but you are volcel to me. Added you to my list of volcels.

VOLCELS_FEMCELS.CO

Screenshot 20200711 0212242

JFL @ some paki subhuman associating with kurdish subhumans calling others "rats" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: