Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some Stupid Cuck Just Told a Korean Whore She's Got Toilet Paper On Her Shoe

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Lame beta, I leave my class for one second to go take a piss and I hear this mealy mouthed worm meekly utter out "hey you've got some toilet paper on your shoe" to this Korean bitch that just walked out of the roastie room.

I took one look at her and knew instantly she was Korean (when you become as yellow pilled as I am you can easily distinguish all Asian ethnicities). In a matter of two seconds I determined this and also determined this dumb bitch would never give me the time of day.

My logic is simple, if they're a foid and they're Asian and they're in the west then they're nothing but a dirty whore. Either reserved for Asian betabux only or Chad cock.

Just Lol I doubt this cuck would've told me if I had toilet paper on my shoe.

Just Lol @ assisting a female in any way unless their's something in it for you.

Korean girls are cute though.

LOL. Bluepilled men are always trying to help foids. Once an old fucker asked me to give up my seat for a pregnant foid in the bus.

Korean girls are cute though.

Yeah she was really cute, especially her cute Korean outfit she had on. She was dressed like a K-Pop girl.

I didn't like her westernized dyed blonde hair though, and these bitches want nothing to do with me in the west so they can all go to hell.

LOL. Bluepilled men are always trying to help foids. Once an old fucker asked me to give up my seat for a pregnant foid in the bus.

Hope you laughed in his face boyo.

IMG 6217

He definitely got to fuck her by showing his respect for feemayles :feelskek:

A foid wouldn't do shit for you, so the least you can do is to return the favour.

I'm surprised he didn't get down on the floor and took it off for her.