Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Some stats cause I was bored

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
614 of my 6,867 posts were in the sewers, including from threads that weren't in the sewers, but got moved there. That's about 8.9%

Not sure how accurate that is tho

Where does one find this info?

Sewers is just complete dogshit. Then we got the mod for the sewers that posts 10k times a day every single day modding the rest of the forums so they're the sewers too.

Sewers is just complete dogshit. Then we got the mod for the sewers that posts 10k times a day every single day modding the rest of the forums so they're the sewers too.
@proudweeb thoughts

Where does one find this info?
I just used the search function, limited to sewers. Every page is 20 posts and the max is 30 pages for a total of 600 posts. I then used the "older than" feature and counted after the previous limit, which was 14 posts after the 600. I then used an online calculator to determine the percentage.

If you're like that faggot YuiStillMyCope and made over 600 in a single day, you'd probably miss some due to the 30 page limit.