Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some soy tried to prove me wrong... (ProveTheIncelWrong)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
He took apart this thread here: https://incels.is/threads/women-are-the-most-subhuman-thing-in-the-universe.305946/

58pbugfbrta71

I live rent free in their heads 24/7. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No u!, no u!, no u!... What an idiot.

wtf this is some chris-chan tier art style

Seems like IT soys live rent free in your head as well.

Lmao they feel like they are saving the world while doing this :feelshaha:

what zero pussy does to a motherfucker

Some funny coincidences

isn’t this guy 30 and a khv? tf man how hard can you cope.

Yeah, he's 30 but has a gf. I'm infiltrated in his discord server.
i heard it was an online relationship tho :feelskek:
if that’s true he is probably only getting used as an emotional tampon by a mentally ill foid

Truth be told, we are all in here because we have nothing better to do. Wich just makes it even more pathetic that there are people just watching us, waiting for something they can post elsewhere for attention.

Truth be told, we are all in here because we have nothing better to do. Wich just makes it even more pathetic that there are people just watching us, waiting for something they can post elsewhere for attention.
They honestly believe they are crusaders for a better, less hateful world or something. They honestly believe they're in a trench in WW2 and fighting Nazis :feelskek:

his posts are getting ridiculously long

also he refuses to feature any of my posts for some reason

isn’t this guy 30 and a khv? tf man how hard can you cope.
I'm confused because I thought last year when I heard about these Prove the Incel Wrong comics (prior to them having a community in January I'm pertty sure they just got dumped in IncelTears?) I thought it was this teen girl named Dani making them but now it turns out to be some guy named AdvocateDoogy unless they're the same person?

I'm just going to randomly theorize that Doogy is some 30s chris chan type (can relate) and that dani is his loli split personality

I hate this "artstyle" so fucking much

I'm confused because I thought last year when I heard about these Prove the Incel Wrong comics (prior to them having a community
[UWSL]I'm confused because I thought last year when I heard about these Prove the Incel Wrong comics (prior to them having a community in January I'm pertty sure they just got dumped in IncelTears?) I thought it was this teen girl named Dani making them but now it turns out to be some guy named AdvocateDoogy unless they're the same person?[/UWSL]
honestly i think it’s one guy, but i didn’t look into him that much i am just telling what i heard. i vaguely remember someone named dani tho, i’ve been lurking the incel subs on reddit for a while.
[UWSL]I'm just going to randomly theorize that Doogy is some 30s chris chan type (can relate) and that dani is his loli split personality[/UWSL]
:feelskek::feelskek: that would be pretty damn funny if that came out.

If you read this in a stereotypical valley girl voice, then you'll be able to picture the amount of estrogen flowing through this incel in denial's veins.
"Hurr, teh bleckpill isn't real, you're just a mean doodooo head!" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That's not some soy, that's a 40 year old with severe autism jfl

I doubt anyone reads his shit
Chris Chan is a legend, his shit is actually funny though. Aren't these comics drawn by a 14 y/o?
No he's like 40 but autistic
i heard it was an online relationship tho :feelskek:
if that’s true he is probably only getting used as an emotional tampon by a mentally ill foid
Kek. Idk if it's online or what but there is something off with that situation for sure.

Last edited:
he called me a racist slur once

I needed the hubble telescope to read that shit

had to turn my monitor into portrait mode

longer than a blkpilpres post lol

Words words words. Reads like a tankie meme.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Meus just can't stop winning

Fucking animation, imagine wasting time drawing stuff peoples post here and thinking you have the right to call someone a loser, Come on man, who do you think you're kidding[UWSL]? accept the blackpill[/UWSL]

The potato-tier art gave me a good laugh

Jfl he’s pathetic. He writes long drawn out responses to venting/anger fueled posts jfl.
also he refuses to feature any of my posts for some reason
Because he knows you IQ mog him to oblivion and he couldn’t “prove you wrong”.

IT literally screenshots rant posts from incels and use that as evidence to disprove the blackpill. Fucking empty brained normie:feelswhat:

He should cut on the soy intake, hes clearly overdosed.

they never ask how we're doing

they only ask why we're doing

You know it's bad when the strawman gains sentience and makes a valid point.

I treat him as a benign low functioning autist that plays with crayons, drawing an imaginary world where he is the hero, blowing the fuck out of evil inkwells with his cold facts and logic.

Except from the side it looks like he already ate half the crayons and his page is a mess of color stains, with some garbled word salad.

His responses and arguments take me back to early middle school. Kids would pretty much argue with eachother in the same fashion.

Last edited:
I'm confused because I thought last year when I heard about these Prove the Incel Wrong comics (prior to them having a community in January I'm pertty sure they just got dumped in IncelTears?) I thought it was this teen girl named Dani making them but now it turns out to be some guy named AdvocateDoogy unless they're the same person?

I'm just going to randomly theorize that Doogy is some 30s chris chan type (can relate) and that dani is his loli split personality
Yes. People on r/UglyUncensored said that it was AdvocateDoogy behind it. I just read post similar to this one on that particular subreddit.

It feels good knowing that I'm a better artist than this soycuck will ever be.

Also, his entire "argument" could be summed up with "no u" with him taking all of your statements and reversing them so they apply to us. (Classic projection)

I'm glad he's at least wasting his time making these.

Kek some based Incel made an article about him months ago

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back