Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some sort of Dick Awards going on BR Twitter

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Absolute pure suifuel. I thought such thing was too ridiculous to be real, but lo and behold it was. Peeped the comments for a short while and as expected, the dicklets were absolutely massacred by foids and fags alike. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

Got any links? Penis awards on twitter, only in Brazil, rip all Brazilcels.

fags alike.
I'm not an expert on the topic for fairly obvious reasons, but I've heard it said that a lot of faggots are size queens, much more than foids are. A lot of women don't actually like penises that much, they like what's attached to them.

I'm just slightly amazed this exists on twitter 160k followers, but at the same time considering it's Brazil it doesn't surprise me. From what I've heard the place is just completely depraved.

This thread doesnt go well with my recent discovery just lol im so unlucky I can only laugh.

I'm not an expert on the topic for fairly obvious reasons, but I've heard it said that a lot of faggots are size queens, much more than foids are. A lot of women don't actually like penises that much, they like what's attached to them.
I always knew that, but honestly it's still weird to see grown ass men with beard lusting over dick.
I'm just slightly amazed this exists on twitter 160k followers, but at the same time considering it's Brazil it doesn't surprise me. From what I've heard the place is just completely depraved.
Please let me live with you man, it's horrible here.

Forum Dick Award should go to @DoctorBlythe

Not even going to click on that link tbh

I hate living in this shithole tbh

Women do shit like this (or buying huge dildos) but then they turn around and they say size doesn't matter, only guys care about that :^]

So can we just get rid of the female gender already

Women do shit like this (or buying huge dildos) but then they turn around and they say size doesn't matter, only guys care about that :^]
To be fair, most of the posters were gay dudes.
So can we just get rid of the female gender already
Gotta wait for the artificial womb.

This thread doesnt go well with my recent discovery just lol im so unlucky I can only laugh.
Don’t worry, no woman has ever seen your dick and they probably never will.

Brazilians are so filthy
The portuguese did a major mistake when they brought these niggers with them by boat to Brasil.
They should had left them in Africa inside their colonies, where they belong.

Brazilians are so filthy
The portuguese did a major mistake when they brought these niggers with them by boat to Brasil.
They should had left them in Africa inside their colonies, where they belong.
Based ethnostatecel