Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some slut assumed I was a faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I went out for the first time in a week to cash out my Centrelink payment. Some bitch from university recognised me and fucking asked if I had come out as gay yet. I fucking laughed and she said but "I never saw you with a girl so I assumed..."
It was already over at that point, there is no asssencion so why even bother.
Anyway, that bitch had a kid following close behind her. She has put on some weight and now looks fat - she was a literal cum dump for all the uni athletes. She got into a shitbox with flaking paint on a the bonnet and drove off :feelskek:

Sad thing is that worthless fat slut with a kid has more value than us subhumans for the sole reason it has a hash between its legs.

Centrelink women are so trashy
Some of them have more kids so they can get more benefits

jfl game is rigged if all the foids think you're a fag.

Some bitch from university recognised me and fucking asked if I had come out as gay yet. I fucking laughed and she said but "I never saw you with a girl so I assumed..."
Jfl beyond over for you

you sure she's not being passive-aggressive?
do you have gay mannerisms?

Fucking over

That's her way of undermining you. Don't get fooled by these hoes who march with the faggots. Deep down, they're just as anti-gay as we are.

i don't ever want to be in a situation like this. If a foid humiliates me i will kick her in her ass.

I went out for the first time in a week to cash out my Centrelink payment. Some bitch from university recognised me and fucking asked if I had come out as gay yet. I fucking laughed and she said but "I never saw you with a girl so I assumed..."
"I fucking laughed"
Just don't say or do anything to put someone that insults you at ease. These people aren't even deserving of politeness. Make it awkward for them to have even brought that issue about you not being seen with a woman by not laughing along. This might seem like a joke to others but we've seen where virgin shaming like this can lead. It doesn't just stop at unwarranted remarks.

Lol why the fuck did you laugh

Centrelink women are so trashy
Some of them have more kids so they can get more benefits
She is definitely on centrelink. She had a folder of documents. And centrelink office is on the left of the corner, with the only other things being an ATM (not a bank branch) and a bakery. I'm on DSP (close to 900 a fortnight) and it is pretty good.
"I fucking laughed"
Just don't say or do anything to put someone that insults you at ease. These people aren't even deserving of politeness. Make it awkward for them to have even brought that issue about you not being seen with a woman by not laughing along. This might seem like a joke to others but we've seen where virgin shaming like this can lead. It doesn't just stop at unwarranted remarks.
I usually just say fuck off and they never talk to me again, but I was visibly shocked. I moved away from my home town to escape those chance encounters. Like legit 600km away in the middle of butfuck nowhere town with like 5000 people. and i run into this bitch from uni. Guess it's time to go even further remote.

She has no self-worth in society, man, besides her mess of a moist hole which is the only self-worth she will ever have.

this has to be my least favorite aspect of ever interacting with foids
their behavior of irritating and "shit testing" males they don't even have any intention of fucking (i.e the payoff for being shit-tested)

nuck foids

I have been told gay by 2 persona before. 1 time from a male friend and another from a foid school companion.

Now she is old and used up, she is bitter now. That’s why she is taking her anger out on you

"I fucking laughed"
This sounds like a good advice.
I also have this cuck evasive reaction whenever I found myself in a situation like this.
There's a line where you can "take the joke" and other when people are implicitly insulting you.

Last edited:
This sounds like a good advice.
I also have this cuck evasive reaction whenever I found myself in a situation like this.
There's a line where you can "take the joke" and other when people are implicitly insulting you.
Yeah you just do what anyone else would to you if you tried to make an 'innocent' joke and just give them brief answers and don't humor them. Nothing really works for sure though they could just laugh at that because they see themselves as above you to start with ngl

It was already over at that point, there is no asssencion so why even bother.
Anyway, that bitch had a kid following close behind her. She has put on some weight and now looks fat - she was a literal cum dump for all the uni athletes. She got into a shitbox with flaking paint on a the bonnet and drove off :feelskek:

Sad thing is that worthless fat slut with a kid has more value than us subhumans for the sole reason it has a hash between its legs.
Been there three times already bro... Hopeless

Ask for her # bro!

Who does that bitch think she is, talking shit like that to you?
I hate such whores.

''Teehee I was just asking'' what a passive-agressive whore.

better to be a fag than to be a vile disgusting whore

is what you should have told her with no explanation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back