Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Some slavic foidz i catfished

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-

Slavic foid #2

fun af :feelsLSD:

I also catfished some turkish whore but i like the slavics more

Last edited:
Why would you do that to yourself :feelswhat:

who did you catfish as?

w
Eyes and skin only tbh
would you say the turkish one is prettier? I think shes just more produced and less natural. I think both side by side i would choose the slavicz because i find them much prettier but the turkish is fuckable and very hot ngl that small body UFFF :ahegao:
what they do for chad

Why do foids sacrifice the health of their hair just to dye it blond?
If you're not a natural blond it just looks fucking awful too

#1 looks too slavic and #2 looks like Aloy from HZD
I'd go with the putita turca tbh

@Dotrinfobe would you any of them?

Would fuck all 3 of them ngl
Without a question, lol

Did you scam them out of their nudes? Or just feet, if I'm reading correctly?

Last edited:
Slavic whores are the ugliest women in the world just fake makeup bitchies
They have flat ass and tits
Their heads are bigger than their ass
They look like pigs
They give birth to this kind of creatures

funny you mention Aloy from HZD, i literally google searched her just a few minutes ago for something unrelated to this.... :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Lol, I actually take it back, it would be really cool to fuck her cosplaying :feelsohh:

Voicepill reminder:
I like ur voice so much
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

But of course, the halo effect of your catfish images enhances your voice, at least to some extent.

Ugly whores
Cope, they mog even our looksmatches. And, of course, Chad gets them all despite that. Their personalities (or lack thereof) are unironically ugly though.

Slavic whores are the ugliest women in the world just fake makeup bitchies
They have flat ass and tits
Their heads are bigger than their ass
They look like pigs
They give birth to this kind of creatures
View attachment 551171
@SlavPitt Thoughts? You'd probably agree but I think you'd be interested anyway.

Cherrypicking. :no:

I'd rather say that JBW applies to foids along with JBA and slavic foids do mog some other white kinds of foids so yes they're pretty high up there, at least in an average/objective sense. I don't like them personally but that doesn't count.

#1 looks too slavic and #2 looks like Aloy from HZD
I'd go with the putita turca tbh

@Dotrinfobe would you any of them?

Without a question, lol

Did you scam them out of their nudes? Or just feet, if I'm reading correctly?
putita turka sent me her pussy and ass on Instagram as a time bomb message so I couldnt save it or screenshot because it notifies her ... but dat was good :ahegao:
Voicepill reminder:

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

But of course, the halo effect of your catfish images enhances your voice, at least to some extent.

Cope, they mog even our looksmatches. And, of course, Chad gets them all despite that. Their personalities (or lack thereof) are unironically ugly though.

@SlavPitt Thoughts? You'd probably agree but I think you'd be interested anyway.

Cherrypicking. :no:

I'd rather say that JBW applies to foids along with JBA and slavic foids do mog some other white kinds of foids so yes they're pretty high up there, at least in an average/objective sense. I don't like them personally but that doesn't count.
I used a latino normie (not the lowest tier] and it worked, but when i use the same guy on my own country or continent it doesnt get any matches or attention at all

Little faggiez here coping they are ugly but these foidz are very fuckable :feelsLSD:

putita turka sent me her pussy and ass on Instagram as a time bomb message so I couldnt save it or screenshot because it notifies her ... but dat was good :ahegao:
RIP. I think there are mods for Instagram on Android that allow you to download all images. InstaPro, maybe?

that one is old af

I love slavic babez :ahegao:
I think light skinned ethnic mog Slavic whores

The only thing that goes for Slavic whores is their blue eyes but you will fuck the body not eyes

Nordic whores are the perfect women

VS

Slavic whores have bloated and boneless face. Mongol eyes

Thoughts? You'd probably agree but I think you'd be interested anyway.
Slav holes fluctuate in attractiveness more than western holes. There are more abominations but also more giga Stacies. My brother thinks the same way. So i think it´s true.

Slav holes fluctuate in attractiveness more than western holes. There are more abominations but also more giga Stacies. My brother thinks the same way. So i think it´s true.
CuTe slavic foidz arw the best :feelsLSD:

My dream iw to slavicmaxx:ahegao:

You got a mogger deep voice dude? Seems like you can voicemaxx to get nudes online, might be a good cope ngl.

You got a mogger deep voice dude? Seems like you can voicemaxx to get nudes online, might be a good cope ngl.
Not really its just halo effect along my latino spic accent (we communicate in english)

Not really its just halo effect along my latino spic accent (we communicate in english)
So you got an accent and it's she finds it hot because of halo effect? Interesting :feelswhere:

Lure them into suicide forest :ahegao: