Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some shit iv'e endured over these 23 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Constant manipulation and fear from my mother , grandmother and grandfather, physical abuse from my father up till 21 where i beat the shit out of him. Kidney stones unimaginable pain, while everyone was busy enjoying their lives and fucking i was in hospital in agony crying from the pain. Then i got appendicitis and my apendix got inflamed and i could have died if it popped.Good thing i was perceptive and something in me told me this shit is about to blow and i went to the hospital right away and got operated that night. I've endured horrible food poisoning. STRESS AND BIPOLAR TYPE 2 THAT HAVE HAUNTED ME FOR YEARS BUT I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET THROUGH IT. I'VE SUFFERED 2 ANXIETY ATTACKS THAT MADE ME LOSE MY SELF , LIKE I COULD HEAR MY FATHER TALKING YET HIS WORDS SEEMED INVERTED IN MY HEAD EVERYTHING WAS BACKWARDS. AND FOIDS COMPLAIN THAT THEIR LIFE IS HARD :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Constant manipulation and fear from my mother , grandmother and grandfather, physical abuse from my father up till 21 where i beat the shit out of him. Kidney stones unimaginable pain, while everyone was busy enjoying their lives and fucking i was in hospital in agony crying from the pain. Then i got appendicitis and my apendix got inflamed and i could have died if it popped.Good thing i was perceptive and something in me told me this shit is about to blow and i went to the hospital right away and got operated that night. I've endured horrible food poisoning. STRESS AND BIPOLAR TYPE 2 THAT HAVE HAUNTED ME FOR YEARS BUT I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET THROUGH IT. I'VE SUFFERED 2 ANXIETY ATTACKS THAT MADE ME LOSE MY SELF , LIKE I COULD HEAR MY FATHER TALKING YET HIS WORDS SEEMED INVERTED IN MY HEAD EVERYTHING WAS BACKWARDS. AND FOIDS COMPLAIN THAT THEIR LIFE IS HARD :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Always remember that any problem you have or will have in the future is considered nothing in comparison to a females by society.

Women will always be the victim, even when they are ahead.

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819  gorilla gorilla silverback gorilla

Always remember that any problem you have or will have in the future is considered nothing in comparison to a females by society.

Women will always be the victim, even when they are ahead.

View attachment 280550
I have seen women(and very few men) get praised and valided(including sex) when they open up about the most minor problems.
Such as:
-my bf/gf broke up with me : (((
-i cant do my degenerate activities (drugs,sex,etc) due to parents/ability/money : ((((
-my parents are abusive ;(((( (mostly because they are a retard that does nothing all day)

this is what teenagers are in EE

" physical abuse from my father up till 21 where i beat the shit out of him" Volcel. Being a manlet you can't do a shit to defend yourself; pretty sure you are atleast 1.70cm of height :chad:

Kidney stones are brutal :cryfeels:

I have seen women(and very few men) get praised and valided(including sex) when they open up about the most minor problems.
Such as:
-i cant do my degenerate activities (drugs,sex,etc) due to parents/ability/money : ((((
-my parents are abusive ;(((( (mostly because they are a retard that does nothing all day)

I like how in this forum everyone use the word "degenerate" Glad to meet normal people which disgust the same degenerate standards that current society impulse ;)

Such as:

1.90 actually but ugly in the face

You beat up your own dad? Sorry you went through all that other stuff

You beat up your own dad? Sorry you went through all that other stuff
yeah i went berserk at that point and i just saw blood i was even going to turn against my mother.

yeah i went berserk at that point and i just saw blood i was even going to turn against my mother.
They all sound like bad people. Its rough when you cant trust those closest to you. Ive had some bad experiences with hospitals myself. Youre right that this is more than foids ever have to deal with and they still act like a victim

Kidney stones are brutal :cryfeels:
My brother had some, he was groaning in pain until they passed, then went to work the next morning. Tough motherfucker ngl, i wish i was more like him.

Sorry to hear that. Fucking brutal man.

Fucking brutal shit homeboy. I hope you stay safe. I bless you with good copes.

But hey, a foid was sad for 2 consecutive days (at most) and self diagnosed depression, so she got 100x the postiive reinforcement that you receieved over your entire life. Then her Chad bf of 2 years gave her multiples. (seriously, I was checking out a twitch stream and this guy xQc maybe you know him was talkign to random viewers and a 17 year old foid came along and well.... literally meme fucking gender.
View: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/659485823?t=06h36m33s

But hey, a foid was sad for 2 consecutive days (at most) and self diagnosed depression, so she got 100x the postiive reinforcement that you receieved over your entire life. Then her Chad bf of 2 years gave her multiples. (seriously, I was checking out a twitch stream and this guy xQc maybe you know him was talkign to random viewers and a 17 year old foid came along and well.... literally meme fucking gender.

idk how many links sharing works on this site yet, but if you click on the small grey link it should take you to the timestamp.

not to mention : chad started fucking a foid when she was FIFTEEN, and continued to do so despite coming of age, naturally, but when an incel does it, Chris Hansen shames him in front of millions and then takes him to jail.

Chad cant lose.

Last edited:
I watched that video even though I told myself not to.
“is your boyfriend attractive?”
“So attractive!”
“Does he have a nice jawline?”
“Omg, such a nice jawline!”
:feelsrope: