Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some sandniggers actually mog nordic whites in SMV

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Many on this forum think that the Nordic race(blonde hair, blue eyes) is above all others in terms of SMV but altough I agree to an extent it is simply not the full truth. The truth is that the Mediterraneans aswell as the Levantine Arabs have a higher SMV than the majority of blonde nordic men. To start off Levantines and Mediterraneans actually look quite similar to Nordic people, they are just darker because they evolved in hotter environments. Now lets take a look at the following pictures:
20240624 181317

In the picture I compared two guys, one your typical Nordic guy from Estonia and in the other photo an Arab from Iraq. You will immediately notice they have quite a similar skull shape, and that is because both groups are in fact members of the caucasoid race as determined by the skull comparisons in the image below
1 5

Now, we all now that caucasoid facial features are generally considered the most attractive on men but naturally speaking dark skin is also seen as healthier than pale skin seeing as we all know by instinct that we need sunlight for optimal health and furthermore there have even been studies proving that darker(tanned) skin is actually considered more masculine and attractive on men which is where the Tall Dark and Handsome thing essentially comes from
To finish it off, I would definitely be curious to hear your opinion about this

My opinion is they all mog me, regardless of race, and this should be posted on fagmaxx.org instead of here

Plenty of Levantines have light eyes and hair.

Water is wet.

100% Bavarian phenotype over here.

Maybe some do but the majority has dark hair and dark eyes. Just look at the hair color map for example
View attachment 1186158
I'm from Lebanon that map is bullshit. There are more blonde/Blue eyed people then muttmerica. And we don't have White DNA. Light eyes and hair originated in the fertile crescent and Ukraine. My brother is a ginger and has pale skin, I have rosy white skin, very red even toned Full lips, dark green eyes and dark brown hair there's so many people with blue/green/hazel eyes and red/blonde hair in the Levant.
. It's way more then 10%.

This women takes pictures of random people on the street in Lebanon see how many can pass as white. Or have light eyes/hair even if they don't pass as white. People think we are darker then we are because, Hollywood casts Pajeets to play Arabs. Here are the videos from tiktok.

My opinion is they all mog me, regardless of race, and this should be posted on fagmaxx.org instead of here
Highly doubt chinks mog you, unless you’re geuinely deformed

I'm from Lebanon that map is bullshit. There are more blonde/Blue eyed people then muttmerica. And we don't have White DNA. Light eyes and hair originated in the fertile crescent and Ukraine. My brother is a ginger and has pale skin, I have rosy white skin, very red even toned Full lips, dark green eyes and dark brown hair there's so many people with blue/green/hazel eyes and red/blonde hair in the Levant.
. It's way more then 10%.

This women takes pictures of random people on the street in Lebanon see how many can pass as white. Or have light eyes/hair even if they don't pass as white. People think we are darker then we are because, Hollywood casts Pajeets to play Arabs. Here are the videos from tiktok.

Tik Tok is not a very good source of info to be honest. I don't even use it

Tik Tok is not a very good source of info to be honest. I don't even use it
I'm not posting random pictures. These are people I see everyday when I go outside. Lebanon is the whitest country in the middle east.

Depends on the chink, anyone with a normal head/ face generally mog me
Whats wrong with your head? Just round and featureless or are you actually deformed?

I'm not posting random pictures. These are people I see everyday when I go outside. Lebanon is the whitest country in the middle east.
Maybe they are indeed a bit lighter than Iraqis but most of them are visibly darker than Central and Northern Europeans. Lebanese look similar to Greeks imo

Whats wrong with your head? Just round and featureless or are you actually deformed?
Pretty much, and every other person glares at me like I killed their family in front of them. I have spoken a lot about my personal experiences in threads of mine before if you are interested further.

Pretty much, and every other person glares at me like I killed their family in front of them. I have spoken a lot about my personal experiences in threads of mine before if you are interested further.
In what way is your head deformed? Like alien skull?

Mogging in coloring ≠ mogging in SMV. A lot of Levantines are past ideal skin darkness and most are shorter and less robust than Nordics

In what way is your head deformed? Like alien skull?
Nah just the shape, same with the face. It's also abnormally large I'd rather not go into specifics, the main point is having to deal with normfags in previous jobs, and just when I have to venture outside in public etc. (luckily am neet right now) is a pain