Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some Saint Hamudi clips (Looking for more)

Hamudi mogged me
Hope he's resting in peace

He had a mogger voice

Nope, he is actually Turkish and not Syrian like he always claims, born and raised in Germany. Probably got married..
Source for that claim ? He always said he grew up in Syria and later moved to Germany

Have you heard him speaking German? He speaks German fluently! No refugee is able to speak German that fluent especially not those who came to Germany in 2015 and later.

Have you heard him speaking German? He speaks German fluently! No refugee is able to speak German that fluent especially not those who came to Germany in 2015 and later.
yeah hamudi is a over 9000 iq men

I love him but hes not really a trucel seems pretty normie to me.

True his failos were fixable he just had to lose weight and get a hair transplant he had money to do this as well
If he looksmaxed he could get some 40yo landwhale maybe. After a lot of work and getting ghosted countless times.

If he looksmaxed he could get some 40yo landwhale maybe. After a lot of work and getting ghosted countless times.
Not if he lived in a country with ethnics like him he seemed to have money so it could have been a viable option

always looked more like a clown to me, have no idea why everyone likes him

always looked more like a clown to me, have no idea why everyone likes him
He was funny og blackpiller YouTubers

Justbefirsttheory

He's funny
faceandlms was actually funny on his streams. This one is just attention whore. But I uderstand he was og before incels as hot topic even became popular in public spaces