Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some rope fuel from inkwelswithouthate

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
1B7BF0F6 9459 4DF0 8C18 A922FB6C3B14

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i missed out. :cryfeels: it never began

Before anybody confuses the OP, it's somebody sharing a post from a different subreddit on /r/SoysWithoutHate.

Yet more proof that if you don't have teen sex, you will never have sex.

that site is just lol worthy, married incels jfl

These threads make me so angry. I want to stomp around and yell into pillows

Never had sex during my teen years. Even if I had a slight chance back then, it's gone now.

My entire life has been characterized by innocence and awkwardness, and I am held guilty by soyciety for it.

Why is that posted on a subreddit for incels?

Also that same reddit account posted nudes in a subreddit for “pale girls” a few days ago claiming to be 18

Last edited:
A3C742B7 DC64 46AB B707 5ABF7AADEC21

Time to sleep forever.

It's not worth continuing when you've missed this

There are fates worse than death

lol
if an incel ever has sex it will consist of fumbling around like a 14 year old boy with a 20 or 30 something year old bitch who has probably fucked 100 men. she will be like 'what the fuck is this idiot doing'

I can never recover from what i missed out on

Teen sex is the only sex that matters

It's not about innocence. It's about feeling yourself young and doing shit whatever you get at. I will never experience this kind of thing again, because I'm adult and am expected to act like one. In that sense I envy rappers, because they do the exact same thing they've been doing through their teens: drink alcohol, smoke weed and rap.

that site is just lol worthy, married incels jfl
Never had sex during my teen years. Even if I had a slight chance back then, it's gone now.
lol
if an incel ever has sex it will consist of fumbling around like a 14 year old boy with a 20 or 30 something year old bitch who has probably fucked 100 men. she will be like 'what the fuck is this idiot doing'