Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some roastie made this for her "sociology class"

Imagine any man taking what a female has written or spoken seriously

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

I made better presentations in 9th grade, if this is sociology then I guess uni is a complete joke.

Wait so hold on they mock us by saying that we encourage incels to commit suicide yet at they same time these are the very same people that wish we kill our selves or get eaten alive or some shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Not to mention they will never pick the threads where incels have said to not kill our selves

she even calls ER "a violent little man" jfl

you can murder dozens of whatever and still some foid will compare you to an impotent childish creature

Did an 8 year old make this? :feelswhat:

How do you find this shit?

you can murder dozens of whatever and still some foid will compare you to impotent childish creature
I wish ER took her with him

On a serious note it's terribly done research. First of all she just reiterates our points and adds almost nothing from herself. Literally went on the internet and copypasted reddit posts as a proof of something, jfl. Second that presentation gives me eye cancer. Nobody is going to read all that crap of text. It is you who narrates the slides, not the other way around. Stupid bitch.

She is wrong about PUA turning you into chad. There is no escape.

Funny how she doesn't try to refute betabux arguments. Its obvious that its true.

She is wrong about PUA turning you into chad. There is no escape.

Funny how she doesn't try to refute betabux arguments. Its obvious that its true.
She doesnt refute anything, that wraps our ideas in word constructions that make them seem less convincing. Best she could do.

Wall of text. What a brainlet. That's not how you make a presentation
I made better presentations in 9th grade, if this is sociology then I guess uni is a complete joke.
Lmao those are the morons who will do meme studies and complain about muh gender gap

.Co is more relevant than any textbook.

american education is a complete joke

I knew it was written by a female the second I saw it tbh. Also jfl at the od amount of soys claiming a woman created the term incel.

So she makes all these bulletpoints about blackpill theory, incel ideology, etc. but what if someone raised their hand in class to ask if any of those points are false. Wtf would she say?

also Jfl at the screenshots she picked. This site is GOAT comedy.

She doesnt refute anything, that wraps our ideas in word constructions that make them seem less convincing. Best she could do.
I don't know what the assignment was about but at least the information is accurate.

Appalling presentation.

I have no doubt incel memes will be studied and critiqued in history and psychology textbooks within the next decade

i saw it, i was about to share it but u beat me 2 it

you can murder dozens of whatever and still some foid will compare you to an impotent childish creature
>little
“Man I wonder why he went ER”

I have no doubt incel memes will be studied and critiqued in history and psychology textbooks within the next decade
In 50 years we will be interviewed like some holocaust survivor jfl

A major on liberal arts or gender studies surely