Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some random thought I wanted to post while back but was banned

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
I remember in college there was this one restroom that I stopped by every so often whenever I was nearby. It was a pretty vivid blackpill for me, in one of the bathroom stalls etched on was a sketch of what was suppose to be an asian girl with her legs open with slanted eyes. I forgot what the words were, but the message of the sketch was that asian girls were easy catches. They aren't wrong but obviously it only applies to the people of criteria: >= white normies. Kinda sad to think some poor immigrant dad raises his daughter just so she becomes essentially a conceited white girl (minus the white) and part-time free hooker for the many white chadlites that they discover in abundance in college. And it's easy to deduce whoever drew that person was some guy who obviously had tons and tons of personality and not his >=5'10 minimal and facial >= normie genetic helixes of certain ethnicity.

I know it's the most basic of blackpills that has been repeated a billion times, but personality is a fucking joke. That same dad working to raise his daughter doesn't know any better, and probably wants her to marry a good principled and family-oriented man. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman: while said daughter in her youth is that sketch on the bathroom stall, who opens up her holes to people who look at her like a diarrheic man looks at a toilet, walk in, release, and walk out

@starcrapoo thoughts?

I remember in college there was this one restroom that I stopped by every so often whenever I was nearby. It was a pretty vivid blackpill for me, in one of the bathroom stalls etched on was a sketch of what was suppose to be an asian girl with her legs open with slanted eyes. I forgot what the words were, but the message of the sketch was that asian girls were easy catches. They aren't wrong but obviously it only applies to the people of criteria: >= white normies. Kinda sad to think some poor immigrant dad raises his daughter just so she becomes essentially a conceited white girl (minus the white) and part-time free hooker for the many white chadlites that they discover in abundance in college. And it's easy to deduce whoever drew that person was some guy who obviously had tons and tons of personality and not his >=5'10 minimal and facial >= normie genetic helixes of certain ethnicity.

I know it's the most basic of blackpills that has been repeated a billion times, but personality is a fucking joke. That same dad working to raise his daughter doesn't know any better, and probably wants her to marry a good principled and family-oriented man. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman: while said daughter in her youth is that sketch on the bathroom stall, who opens up her holes to people who look at her like a diarrheic man looks at a toilet, walk in, release, and walk out

@starcrapoo thoughts?
Yea college was when I got racepilled. I saw the racepill playing out before that but when youre in high school, you don't really have the time or brainpower to obsess over it too much.

Then in my first year of college I quickly noticed the white foids actively avoided me and consistently gave me ugly looks. i tried talking to noodlewhores too but noticed they were extremely self-hating and white washed. Even to the point of dismissing me in an extremely hostile bitchy attitude. Not all of them, but enough to notice a trend. Then I started to see lots of WMAF for the first time in my life.

Its obvious white dudes are the biggest cock blockers of other races of men when it comes to getting their women (even if there are literally only a very few Asian, Indian, or black men with their women), yet they are the same ones who consistently go after noodlewhores or latinas when they can't get a white foid.

Last edited:
All women are whores regardless of race:feelsbadman: they were gonna grow up like that anyways:feelsjuice:

Its obvious white dudes are the biggest cock blockers of other races of men when it comes to getting their women (even if there are literally only a very few Asian, Indian, or black men with their women), yet they are the same ones who consistently go after noodlewhores or latinas when they can't get a white foid.
I fucking can't stand the hypocricy of some cumskins.