Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some questions

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
Although I do believe in looks being the only thing that matters on genuine attraction, I'd be lying if I said I understand the pyramid-ish about normies. Having said, I appreciate whoever has the patience to light up some questions I have

• Assuming women/foids only genuinely fuck with chads, how do normies have sex besides betabuxxing to women after hitting the wall and obviously hiring hookers?

• Assuming women/foids only feel attraction towards chads, how does inceldom even exist? Like, unless it's some sort of bad luck to still be born ugly with both father and mother being attractive, incels weren't supposed to exist since women wouldn't have children from anything below a chad — it's horribly common to see foids cheating on their betabuxx husbands and having a children from a different guy

edit since I forgot about this one • Since there are studies about autistic men struggling to get into relationships way more, does it has anything to do with blackpill? It's not a personality (although it has impact on it) but people genuinely feel some kind of "icky" whenever dealing with autistics eventually. To me, sounds like a genetic thing. Worth mentioning there are studies pointing to the fact being autistic tends to have visual impacts too

I'm fully open to new perspectives, honestly

Last edited:
• Assuming women/foids only genuinely fuck with chads, how do normies have sex besides betabuxxing to women after hitting the wall and obviously hiring hookers?
Normies get laid too just not as frequently.
• Assuming women/foids only feel attraction towards chads, how does inceldom even exist? Like, unless it's some sort of bad luck to still be born ugly with both father and mother being attractive, incels weren't supposed to exist since women wouldn't have children from anything below a chad — it's horribly common to see foids cheating on their betabuxx husbands and having a children from a different guy
Most incels get their ugly genes from their mothers since foids can always reproduce.

Normies get laid too just not as frequently.

Most incels get their ugly genes from their mothers since foids can always reproduce.
Assuming normies do get into relationship then how? Like, I always thought strictly about the idea of foids sharing the same percentage of men (specifically chads) rather than anything below

HTN will have sex sometimes but will never get true love like Chad does

Alot of Foidlets have kids which results in short unnatractive sons

Yes Autistic men make up alot of incels being Non NT is a huge part of Inceldom so many statistics show Foids hate Autistic men and rarely ever date one unless he is Chad

Assuming normies do get into relationship then how?
By jestermaxxing or having some kind of social status. Or they're going for foids that Chad doesn't want like fatties.

Assuming women/foids only feel attraction towards chads, how does inceldom even exist? Like, unless it's some sort of bad luck to still be born ugly with both father and mother being attractive, incels weren't supposed to exist since women wouldn't have children from anything below a chad

and it is always possible to rank people. If u take 100 chad from our world an put them in a zoo with foids you will see the bottom 50% of these chad getting rejected and the top 20% get a harem and the top (50 to 20)% having it hard but able to betabux

By jestermaxxing or having some kind of social status. Or they're going for foids that Chad doesn't want like fatties.
So is it possible then? Isn't genuine attraction, tho

and it is always possible to rank people. If u take 100 chad from our world an put them in a zoo with foids you will see the bottom 50% of these chad getting rejected and the top 20% get a harem and the top (50 to 20)% having it hard but able to betabux
So is it more a thing about ranking/ladder? (Worth mentioning chads from different regions are somewhat different)

So is it more a thing about ranking/ladder? (Worth mentioning chads from different regions are somewhat different)
I cannot be sure unless I do the experiment :feelshehe:
But as foid are biologicaly designed to be ultra selectiv, they would probably be used to chads faces and adapt their standarts for the "top chad"

I cannot be sure unless I do the experiment :feelshehe:
But as foid are biologicaly designed to be ultra selectiv, they would probably be used to chads faces and adapt their standarts for the "top chad"
I suppose the idea of men trying to adapt to foids expectancies by maxxing everything possible just makes things worse then?

• Assuming women/foids only genuinely fuck with chads
They don't.
how do normies have sex besides betabuxxing to women after hitting the wall and obviously hiring hookers?
They have sex with girls, just not as much and as effortlessly as Chad. But if you are a normie that isn't particularly good at getting around social environments, or is just generally boring, you won't be having as much sex.

Normies need to compensate with social skills or other things.
• Assuming women/foids only feel attraction towards chads, how does inceldom even exist?
Settling exists. If they are rejected by Chad.

edit since I forgot about this one • Since there are studies about autistic men struggling to get into relationships way more,
If they are ugly, yes.
does it has anything to do with blackpill?
Yes.
It's not a personality (although it has impact on it)
Mostly for normies, definitely.
but people genuinely feel some kind of "icky" whenever dealing with autistics eventually.
If you aren't attractive, yeah.

To me, sounds like a genetic thing. Worth mentioning there are studies pointing to the fact being autistic tends to have visual impacts too
Yeah, my brother is an example... He is as ugly as me, but his severe autism impacted a lot of his characteristics, which ended up affecting him more then me.
I'm fully open to new perspectives, honestly
I probably didn't articulate my points well, but I hope other people do.

I suppose the idea of men trying to adapt to foids expectancies by maxxing everything possible just makes things worse then?
Yes but men will never stop the run as it would takes everyone to stop for the hypergamy to stop becoming worse each day. And it would not stop the bottom 50% to be rejected

They have sex with girls, just not as much and as effortlessly as Chad.
Although not exactly related, it reminds me about dogpill in the sense of women would rather fuck anything else other than a top-tier man
Normies need to compensate with social skills or other things.
Isn't it similar to redpill? Sure, it's not the cope about being able to get whoever women/foid they want but it share part of the idea of having to do something
Yeah, my brother is an example... He is as ugly as me, but his severe autism impacted a lot of his characteristics, which ended up affecting him more then me.
That sounds terrible. Being ugly is already a handicap, let alone also being severely autistic
I probably didn't articulate my points well, but I hope other people do.

Honestly, it helped me to grasp it better

Yes but men will never stop the run as it would takes everyone to stop for the hypergamy to stop becoming worse each day. And it would not stop the bottom 50% to be rejected
It's such a loop which we can't really do anything to prevent it

It's such a loop which we can't really do anything to prevent it
HotdogTXT