Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some pussy ass drama queens on this forum..

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
I’m tired of these pussy ass niggas coming on here acting like martyrs because someone calls them a retard because they said something retarded. These niggas still in high school.

It’s the internet nigga stop takin shit serious. No one knows who you is (unless you doxed yourself, in which case you are seriously retarded)

Stop being mad. Stop bein a bitch.

Nigga if someone called me a retard or nigger or retarded nigger I would laugh nigga.

Lighten up you bitch. It’s the internet. If you mad just leave.

Tale as old as time

Tale as old as time
And people here are still crying.
Hip Hop No GIF by TV One

I hate niggers too!

getting mad by pixels on screen that you can turn off :feelskek:

I’m tired of these pussy ass niggas coming on here acting like martyrs because someone calls them a retard because they said something retarded. These niggas still in high school.

It’s the internet nigga stop takin shit serious. No one knows who you is (unless you doxed yourself, in which case you are seriously retarded)

Stop being mad. Stop bein a bitch.

Nigga if someone called me a retard or nigger or retarded nigger I would laugh nigga.

Lighten up you bitch. It’s the internet. If you mad just leave.
speak English please

Niggers, man.